Off Road Vehicles banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
On 2003-12-20 10:23, rmyers2051 wrote:
On 2003-12-16 17:01, DRED wrote:
I've heard he rallies it pretty hard in glamis... and pulls people out all the time... how many trailer queens do you know of that go around pulling people out?...

I had a 2 wheel drive Toyota pull me out of the sand, I was buried up to the pumpkin in the front, that don't make him a trail worthy rig-just a conveniance with a tow strap.

I couldnt even read your post dude. That cartoon chick has to nice of boobs.

Yeah the first thing I see with this truck is the transfer case. That cant be right. Is that the way its supossed be?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Its built by design. It might not be a tried and true method but it does work despite its curiousity. And they do pound on that truck decently hard. Also the fact that it has a Cat is kinda' cool.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
On 2003-12-22 05:09, GOD RAM IT wrote:
On 2003-12-20 10:23, rmyers2051 wrote:
On 2003-12-16 17:01, DRED wrote:
I've heard he rallies it pretty hard in glamis... and pulls people out all the time... how many trailer queens do you know of that go around pulling people out?...

I had a 2 wheel drive Toyota pull me out of the sand, I was buried up to the pumpkin in the front, that don't make him a trail worthy rig-just a conveniance with a tow strap.

I couldnt even read your post dude. That cartoon chick has to nice of boobs.

:withstupid: Yeah, very nice avatar you have :drool:
And Truck related, the F650 looks kinda cool, but I don't like the mix of the hood lines with the bed and cab. For my taste the hood don't mix with the body.
But I have to say this again, What a Nice Avatar you have :bigthumb:

·
Registered
266 Posts
On 2003-12-20 10:42, DRED wrote:
On 2003-12-20 10:39, Dodge Death Machine wrote:
Do you have a link to where you found that DRED?

http://dodgeram.org/ki4cy/ram_picts/Mexram.htm

I guess they're only in mexico... wonder how hard it'd be to register one here...

Yea i live in mexico and dodges are all over the place. I like the front of the 6500 i think it looks sweet.

·
Banned
4,240 Posts
On 2003-12-22 05:09, GOD RAM IT wrote:
Yeah the first thing I see with this truck is the transfer case. That cant be right. Is that the way its supossed be?

that truck started out as a 2wd, so the truck isn't designed to have a tcase there... the rest of the truck is extremely well built, so i'm sure if he could have stuffed it up any farther he would have... I'm bet that tcase is one big motherfucker...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts