Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these tires out!<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.rockcrawler.com/techreports/bfg_krawler/preview/index.asp" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->

{edit by JasonB: fixed image}
'90 Dakota,custom paint,bumpers,and rock sliders,Dukes of Hazzard Horn. Swapped in 318,T.F.727,NP208, Dana 44 front,9 1/4 rear with Detroit Locker.Dual exaust with Flow Master mufflers,chrome Edelbrock valve covers,Trail Master Invader SS shocks.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I dunno to me a mud terrain is a mud terrain, the rest is up to the driver

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
it looks like a "cut your own tread" kinda deal! it's the same tire...you can see where they marked the areas to be cut in the center tire and the finished product on the right...

·
Registered
537 Posts
The only problem with that tread design is the ride out to the mud. Oh God. The tire noise on the highway. I hope they have a 2000 watt stereo system.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
As tunis said, the tire on the left is a cut-your-own tire, and I doubt that those tires would be worse than a swamper bogger, ive had those and they are really bad.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
that looks like its a step 1, 2, 3 of the tire. with the left being the first and the right being the final outcome.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Rmbrdr I have no idea what size tire you are running but if someone says I can get 30k out of a tire I will be very happy with that for a mud tire, I could probably only get 30k out of a BFG MT. Our truck weigh a lot and that puts a lot of wear on our tires.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Those are Rock crawler tires there not designed for day to day driving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts