Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys like to run, size and brand? Got the BullyDog on this weekend and getting a little hot. Have any of you used "Flo-Pro", I was looking them and "MagnaFlo". Thanks Chris

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
MBRP makes good stuff, dont forget to address the intake side as well.

I hear the cummins trucks come pretty choked up at the turbo from the factory, maybe a turbo upgrade is in order.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think stock is 4-inch, correct me if i'm wrong. Yeah its in perfect shape, truck only got 10,000miles on it. I'm thinking of 5-inch, but not sure what brand, yeah a turbo would be nice, but already have alot of $$$$ in a brand new truck. So, I want a GOOD sound, deep but not "drive you nutz" loud!!

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Yeah, stock 04.5+ is 4"...I run a SS summit racing exhaust...it works good. MBPR is also good. Do a web search, ther are a to of them out there...some as low as $250.

steved

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
On 2005-11-23 08:45, BLACK RAM CTD wrote:
i like my MBRP 4" duels. Has just the sound and tone I wanted :bigthumb:

:withstupid: Couldn't be happier with it. It's loud but not "too" loud, and sounds mean. Expels exhaust gasses really well too.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now is there that much differnce from a stright piped stock exhaust of just getting a new 4-inch, B/c there both the same size, i was thinking of 5-inch??

·
Registered
851 Posts
5" straight pipe to 5" stacks if you ask me what sounds the best... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I would also suggest the MBRP systems. I will be purchasing a MBRP turbo-back exhaust as soon as $$ allows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts