Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filmed this at a Jeep Jamboree at the YO ranch in TX. This guy tried it right after my brother made it up. The driver was lucky and unhurt. The jeep was rolled back over, started up and driven back to camp. I found the guy and mailed him a copy of the tape. His mother was pretty shaken up about the whole thing. (1.4mb)
<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://gvtc.com/~cookkile/jeeproll.mpg" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good thing he wasn't hurt. It is a pretty good video though. I wish I had my toyota on film one of the times I rolled it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
It looks like that tree on the hill is what tipped him. I'm suprised he didn't get hurt.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a friend except when he rolled it was down a 50 yard hill that he was going up fine, then boom he hit a root, broke an axle got sideways and rolled the entire way down. When we got down there to him he was just getting out, he was really shaken up and laughing. The first thing he asked was if everyone saw that, and that he was now the biggest dumbass of the group, instead of me (he can keep that title if he wants) b/c I won't be out doing him anytime soon. Over all carnage person: broken right hand, light concussion, cut forehead (from mirror), bruised ego. Jeep: lets just say it couldn't physically roll back to where we were camping. So we had to get my uncle's tow truck in there load up the jeep then I had to a$$ist the tow truck in getting back out. Sorry if my typing kind of stucks right now b/c i broke my right hand Thursday and am having to type with my left.

Mods to come (order to come): tranny rebuild, light bar w/ 5 KC lights, 3 inch body lift, Ramsey Patriot 15000lbs winch, 6 inch suspension, 35x13x15 M/T Radials, 4.56 w/ detriot lockers in front and rear

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I like the jeep better without the top... :D:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts