Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone. I am the moderator for this forum. I am a experienced goof-off w/ 2 complete tip overs and more stucks than I can say (going all the way down to on the way to work being stuck in a puddle waist deep, having to take off my clothes to get out of my truck....)I have been out so to speak due to a baby, now that things have settled a bit, I am able to work on the site again. I have moderated since about August last year. Baby was born in Novemeber and I have been back lightly since end of Feburary. I hope to assist this Forum and allow for some kick butt stories! I see that y'all have a good foundation, let;s keep the ball (or trucks) rolling!!! (no pun intended!!!)

I have to get some pics scanned of my Toyota was stuck and tipped over.
See ya soon with some pics!
Glad to say now though I have NOT tipped/rolled/tore up my Ram!!

LUV24BY
(John)

35x12.50x15 Goodyear MT/R's on Centerline 15x10's

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would love to see that. I have a digital camera but the damn thing broke. I think it got too cold one night camping so I cant use it anymore. Post em up! And Congratulations on the new addition and welcome back!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm reception Rockytfox! I will get things on the ball, or off the marble - whatever your perspective! :p:
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts