Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so anyone else hate baby talk??

I got a buddy and if he thinks im not payin attention i can catch him whispering into his phone to his girlfriend haha and he sounds like a f-ing moron... so I was like whtever.. now I check his and his girlfriends facebook pages and here are some of the things said...

"You surprised ME! YAY!!!!!! Don't scare me like that again! I hate the parking garage at night! I love you sweet baby!

*Your Little One*"

"I YUV YOU SWEET BABY!!!!!! Lots and LOTS of TISSES!!! MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!!!!!!"

"Tomorrow=YAY! Yay for seeing you! Yay for Gates! Yay for tuddle time! Yay for tisses! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! (Ise excited...tan you tell?!?!?!?!) MUAH! "

"Why is you not here?!?!?! Ise sad. At least I have Mousey Baby and Chubbers. Well, I know you're having a wonderful time but I miss you so come back soon. I love you sweet baby! Tisses!

*Little Bitty One*

PS- Fanx for lunch on Tuesday and all the tuddle time! I love you sweetheart..."

"Dumb...I misses yous. I guess I see you next weekend. That's not very soon. Sad. DON'T DUUUUUUMB ME! HA! Love you sweetheart.

OK so those are the ones from his girlfriend... I guess she can get away with it... but a dude postin that same talk back?

Hello little one! Hope you feel better honey! Im sorry your sick but its not my fault! I love little yous!

hi honey! i cant wait to see you this weekend, even though I gotta to trucky stuff...

i misses you to dumb! i tant wait to see little yous again!

i would tuddle wifs little yous if yous was still heres... mmmppphhhhh

yay, you love me! Ise excited. I love you sweet baby, always and forever

please tell me you guys don't talk like this in front of your friends :wall: gawd damn it's annoying :rotfl: :wall: :wall:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2005-12-06 16:24, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
even if i did talk like that, i wouldnt go typing like that. especially on a public webpage. :roll:

yeappp.... man.. that nookie better be real good :shock: :rotfl: .. I guess I'm not the one "in love" so I just don't understand..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
Yous never catch me taawkin wike dat wittle one :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
On 2005-12-06 16:24, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
even if i did talk like that, i wouldnt go typing like that. especially on a public webpage. :roll:
:withstupid: Okie would put me out on the porch if I did that crap. The closest I have ever gotten to that is "I lub oo" to my little min pin. :D:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
wow that is what i call whipped......its funny to listen to my buds talk to their ol ladies...their voice changes to a different tone...oh well...just one of those things i guess...i try not to do it but im sure i do :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just think it's disrespecful to the "other" person in the relationship.. I mean what you lower your talking technique so a f-ing 3 month old can understand you? that says alot about your partner's comprehension level :rotfl:

.. I'm not sayin talk all tough guy... but I don't see why people change the way they talk to a girl/boy friend...


soooo who's down for TUDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLE TIME!!! ISE LONELEY!! TOTS O TISSSES! MWAH!


gawd that {expletive} makes me sick!

:shoot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,233 Posts
The ONLY time I could see that is if you/her, you/him are together ALONE!!!! Even then, I know I would get annoyed if that's how they talked ALL the time. Maybe once every 20-30 years, but not every other word baby talk. That's just rubbish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
On 2005-12-06 19:08, DeerHunter wrote:
......its funny to listen to my buds talk to their ol ladies...their voice changes to a different tone...oh well...just one of those things i guess...i try not to do it but im sure i do :bigthumb:
Part of my job is to listen to people talk most of the day. It is really interesting to hear their tones change when they are recalling something from memory or talking to someone vs talking to their spouse. The funniest is when they are alone and they still whisper their social security number. It's just part of your subconscious. Even if you don't think you do it, you probably do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,819 Posts
I was never really the overly affectionate type..well maybe even had problems with being "normally" affectionate, so naturally that is quite disturbing for me. The girl a little, the guy...well, just wow. I also never could do the overly blatant public displays of affection that I see all the time either. I can't stand it, even when I had a girlfriend of a little more than 3 yrs I refused. Holding hands and quick kisses here and there, sure no problem, but some people waaaay over do it. I find it distasteful, tacky, and actually quite disgusting. I DON'T want to see you attempt to swallow your girlfriend's tongue at the table, nor do I want to see you dry humping each other by the car in the parking lot...have some effing courtesy. {expletive}!

Ok sorry, rant over. :D:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
:rotfl: did he say he had to go do trucky stufff,bahahaha :slap: i would be clowning that fella there,, :idiot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,722 Posts
On 2005-12-06 20:10, Chris wrote:
I was never really the overly affectionate type..well maybe even had problems with being "normally" affectionate, so naturally that is quite disturbing for me. The girl a little, the guy...well, just wow. I also never could do the overly blatant public displays of affection that I see all the time either. I can't stand it, even when I had a girlfriend of a little more than 3 yrs I refused. Holding hands and quick kisses here and there, sure no problem, but some people waaaay over do it. I find it distasteful, tacky, and actually quite disgusting. I DON'T want to see you attempt to swallow your girlfriend's tongue at the table, nor do I want to see you dry humping each other by the car in the parking lot...have some effing courtesy. {expletive}!

Ok sorry, rant over. :D:

:withstupid: a good example of a bad example: I went to a funeral earlier this year and the deceased was about 25 when he passed away, so a lot of his friends came to pay their respects. Well this one couple I saw should've stayed home. This girl and her boyfriend come to the church dressed unapropriatley (she had on a ruffly micro miniskirt which blew up in the wind which showed off her g-string underwear and low cut tank top and 4" high heels), then proceed to make out behind the church as everyone is leaving. I was completely disgusted.

People who need to PDA are obviously immature and/or trying to prove something. people who love eachother dont need to show the whole world and be attention whores. Some of my friends do it on myspace as well, the gushy goo-goo baby talk and telling their problems and proclaiming their undying love over and over and over again in capital letters and numerous exclamation points. Even when they come out with us in public they are all over eachother and it is very embarassing. So when they do it we just ignore them. Sooner or later they will grow out of it. I hope.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
On 2005-12-07 15:50, SG wrote:


telling their problems and proclaiming their undying love over and over and over again in capital letters and numerous exclamation points. So when they do it we just ignore them. Sooner or later they will grow out of it. I hope.....

I believe a LONG time ago I came to u about some problems that didnt even matter.... (with Jenn)..thanks for hearing me out. I think it's just a part of growin up, you gotta realize what's appropriate and what's not... wow, difference between 18 and 20 for me is like night and day for me at least... and I know I'm still not all the way grown up.. but I think I have alot better perspective now than alot of my friends and hell even people i know older than me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,722 Posts
On 2005-12-07 17:08, MUCHADO wrote:


I believe a LONG time ago I came to u about some problems that didnt even matter.... (with Jenn)..thanks for hearing me out.

no need to thank me, I was just trying to help. That's what friends do. :cool::
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top