Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for auxilary lights for the front(driving) and rear(back-up) of my ram. Does anyone have any recommendations?...such as brands, models, styles, etc...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Tunis,

Its all a matter of how much you want to spend and how bright do you want them to be.
I like the way that the Hella's look on the front of my truck. One of these days I will finish the wiring for them.

I looked into a set of the Piaa they are nice and rather bright.
No matter what you get I would get a set of the Piaa lamp locks or figure out a way to lock them on. No one has tried to take mine yet but some a$$ hole did take one of my light covers.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tunis
I have a set of PIAA 520 and 1400's on the front of my truck on my WAAG Grille. I use the 1400 while driving and the 520's when I go offroad. I am going to replace the 4" round light in my grille (sport model front) with a set of PIAA 510 driving lights.
I like PIAA's. They are a good quality and very sturdy. Yes they are a little pricey, but to me you get what you pay for.

Bob

·
Registered
77 Posts
Personally I like Hella lights, They are good quality for a good price. KC is pretty good if you are looking for chrome. I haven't really heard much about PIAA because they are a little pricey and everyone around here has either Hella's or KC's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts