Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gf is pissed off at me, wont hardly talk to me and I have no idea why. (and I aint about to ask)

For the married guys on here, does it really just get worse?

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
not all of them are psycho.

Not until you breed them. Then there isnt a word to describe how inconsistantly isane they are.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
On 2005-12-12 20:11, GOD RAM IT wrote:
not all of them are psycho.

Not until you breed them. Then there isnt a word to describe how inconsistantly isane they are.
:withstupid: i couldnt have said it better if i tried :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
girls suck! no way to put it nicely, they're bitches and we will never understand them. but we need them cuz i'm sure none of us feel liek turning gay anytime soon. ha ha. but my chick can have her moment where i don't know what the hell happend or is wrong and she'll just be pissy about everything and i'm the one being wierd i guess. ha ha. figure it out? sometimes i try. other times i say {expletive} it go away and boy let me tell you they just love when you say whatever just leave then.... oh well. it's a mytery and always will be a mystery. that why you just gotta have a couple extra one's on the side so when one get's pissy you play with another one that night :D: see, i know what i'm doing. ha ha

[img=49x23]http://5716.8k.com/ps/crow.gif[/img]

·
Registered
683 Posts
On 2005-12-12 19:57, 1TONHD wrote:
My gf is pissed off at me, wont hardly talk to me and I have no idea why. (and I aint about to ask)

For the married guys on here, does it really just get worse?

[size=+1]DUH[/size]

haha na they are alright... i like mine at least :flipoff:

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
On 2005-12-12 21:12, bradmo42 wrote:

[size=+1]DUH[/size]

haha na they are alright... i like mine at least :flipoff:

:withstupid: mines gotten better the more im with her :rotfl: and its definitely gotten better since she got the ring :bigthumb: hell she even wants to go wheelin when its not that cold.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
:withstupid: All the way man

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have been married for 8 years and I can't see how someone could ever get married for a second time. Everything is going decent, but at least once a week she goes into flip mode. Just liked mentioned above, when the kids come everything goes down hill. Life will never be the same again.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I'm married 20 years and can honestly say we've never had a serious fight in all those years. We had a few disagreements but those have been resolved rather quickly. If your women are psycho when your just dating, do yourself a favor and move on, there's lots of good women out there, you just have to take your time and find one... I did...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
On 2005-12-13 04:43, Archer wrote:

I'm married 20 years and can honestly say we've never had a serious fight in all those years. We had a few disagreements but those have been resolved rather quickly. If your women are psycho when your just dating, do yourself a favor and move on, there's lots of good women out there, you just have to take your time and find one... I did...

Tada!!! Right on Archer, I have only been married since April, but you are exactly right on! Women dont change, so what shes like when yu are dating, is what its going to be like when your married. I dont know who came up with the notion that if you fight all the time while your dating, that it will all go away and life will be happy when you place a ring on her finger... :twak: It doesnt work that way.

Angie and I have not had any "fights" in the past ~2 years that we have been dating. Yeah we have disagreed on some things, but most of those she is right... damn it! Oh well.

Also, I know that time of the month deal can be a pain in the a$$, but thats just somthing that is natural and you are going to have to deal with that, its life. Also, Birth Control Pills are the freakin devil. Honestly, I am sick of what they do to my wife. They really mess with a woman, and honestly I dont see how they can even be legal. But little things I have noticed about Ang since she started taking BCPs down right freaks me out. I dont know how it can be healthy for her.

Lastly, I know all people have different beliefs, but I will share an honest striaght forward experiance of what I have learned about dating.

In all honesty, I have only dated 3 gals in my life. yeah yeah, call me a loser, I dont care. But in that time period, what I have learned is that younger women really have no clue as to what they want. The first gal I dated was 16. I was 18. It lasted 9 months, and we even went out a few times after that over a period of 3 years. Her and I got along, both had the same morals about a relationship, no sex before marriage and we followed that rule. For the most part, we got along really well. Only problem was she was young, and wasnt thinkin about long term and the future, she was thinking of today. Her and I are still good friends and things are cool between her and I. Next GF was 19 and I was 21. Now she had a different view on the sex deal, and that got me in trouble. She also liked to drink, that got me in trouble. But yet I still tried to make this work even though she flat out told me that she didnt want to get married, EVER. For 3 years I put my self through hell to try and and make things work. We would fight about stupid {expletive}, and I would continue to take blows to the heart when she could never admit to loving me yet she would sleep with me. After that I was done with the sex deal before I said I do. I swore to myself and God that I was going to do it his way, none of this other crap. Well not even 2 weeks after I swore to myself I was going to go back to my old way of looking at a relationship I met Angie. And this time, I didnt care to "date" someone that wasnt thinking of the future. The only people I would consider dating is someone with the same beliefs and ideas as my own. Someone that wasnt out dating just to "have a good time" but that was dating with a possibility of marriage one day. Ang and I followed our strict rules of no sex before the big day, and ya know what, by God, IT WORKS! Guys, sex while dating is like gambling, its all fun while ya play, but in the end you can lose it all. If you wait, you save yourself so many headaches. I dont really know why but a relationship without sex is SO MUCH easier! And honestly, after getting married, the sex part doesnt change the feelings you do have, it just enhances them. This is at least my experiance in this area.

I love my wife, and am very thankful that I have her. She has her moments when i have no idea why she is upset, but I ask, and if she cant tell me, I let it be. You cant and wont figure women out 100%, but finding the right one that understands you, is the key! :silly: Women can be the devil, hell their are some that I swear are the devil. their is a rule book on this subject, but I hve a feeling most of you wouldnt want to read that anyway..... just in case you didnt figure it out, its the Bible. :sorry:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On 2005-12-13 03:43, ugotdubbz wrote:
I have been married for 8 years and I can't see how someone could ever get married for a second time. Everything is going decent, but at least once a week she goes into flip mode. Just liked mentioned above, when the kids come everything goes down hill. Life will never be the same again.

I like how you worded that, "flip mode", I might have to steal it. :D:

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
On 2005-12-12 21:31, RamAford wrote:

:withstupid: mines gotten better the more im with her :rotfl: and its definitely gotten better since she got the ring :bigthumb: hell she even wants to go wheelin when its not that cold.

ah yes the old ring trick. Thats just to lure you in. I fell for it too as did just about every other man. :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
On 2005-12-13 04:43, Archer wrote:

yes totally. if you cant get along now or she pulls some weird shiat just to get you to on your knees and do as she pleases just wait until you get a mortgage, kids and other wonderful payments.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
On 2005-12-13 03:43, ugotdubbz wrote:

I disagree with the kids part. Yes your wife/girlfriend will change dramatically when you have kids but its worth it. At times it doesnt seem like it but to when you look at your kids sometimes you forget all of the psyconess your wife has put you through.
Its just a major change in your life. I think guys have a much harder time because we dont grow up as fast as the women do.

·
Registered
134 Posts
On 2005-12-13 07:18, GOD RAM IT wrote:

I disagree with the kids part. Yes your wife/girlfriend will change dramatically when you have kids but its worth it. At times it doesnt seem like it but to when you look at your kids sometimes you forget all of the psyconess your wife has put you through.
Its just a major change in your life. I think guys have a much harder time because we dont grow up as fast as the women do.

I think one of the reasons women might change after kids (don't know, don't have any) is because on top of already doing everything around the house, they have to clean up and take care of a child also. Because I'd a$$ume most of the time men really don't want anything to do with helping out. If women are supposed to do everything all the time they'd have more than one pair of arms.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
On 2005-12-13 07:56, HardcoreHemi wrote:

I think one of the reasons women might change after kids (don't know, don't have any) is because on top of already doing everything around the house, they have to clean up and take care of a child also. Because I'd a$$ume most of the time men really don't want anything to do with helping out. If women are supposed to do everything all the time they'd have more than one pair of arms.

I wish I could agree with you and that it was that simple. But I share in the responsabilities around the house as well as help take care of the kids. My wifes friends always say they wish their husband helps as much as I do.
So your answer may be correct for some instances but not all.
The true reason why women are nutty is that they have hormones. They cant always control them and when they feel like taking something out on somebody the husband is the target because they know that we will take it. If we didnt then we would be shut off (if you know what I mean).

I will give every man on here a lesson from the master (myself). If every man could follow this we would never have any issues with our women.
they have us and they know it.
If we could "JUST SAY NO!To the Sniffy hole" We could do what ever we wanted.

end of lesson.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm sure you guys never do anything that's a little psycho.... riigghht :roll: Seriously though Hemi is right- most of the responsiblities go to the female. Sometimes it's overwhelming and all you do to keep up only to come home to hear not about all the things you finally got done but about that one thing that slips by. You wanna make your girl happy with ya? Vaccuum- just once or make dinner sometime. Who cares what it is you make. I love it when once in awhile I come home tired from work and actually don't have to cook something so I can get something else done that is just sitting there waiting on me. And Alpha is right about the birth control. What do you expect when you are feeding your body hormones to tell it to not do soemthing it is programed to do? It's very likely it will make you a little off.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts