Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy and i are FINALLY gonna be installing my 5" skyjacker in 1wk 1/2. about how long should it take. we're both fairly mechanically inclined and have access to pretty much any tool we may need (except pitman arm puller). planning to leave cold daddies in the cooler till after it's installed. anybody have any more advice that will be useful to know. will post pics soon afterwards. thanx

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'd plan on a full day. It really isn't that hard but just alot of time consuming work. You'll be ready for those cold ones when your done :):

·
Registered
704 Posts
Before you take anything apart on your truck read through the instructions and parts list and make sure you have everything that should be there, especially if you bought from 4WheelParts.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-04-21 20:22, Ramcc4x4 wrote:
Before you take anything apart on your truck read through the instructions and parts list and make sure you have everything that should be there, especially if you bought from 4WheelParts.

I wholeheartedly second that!!!!! If you take your time and everything comes apart fine, give yourself a long day. If you have troubles geting parts off or break things, 2 days at least.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts