Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Im running 39.5's with stock gears, but then again, I have 4.11's, Im gonna swap out my 4.11's for 4.88's if anyone wants my 4.11's then make an offer, they are in a dana 60-F and 70-R.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I had 3.55 gears and 35's for about two weeks. I couldn't stand it any more. In fact, part of my decision of who did it was based on getting to it a day before the other people could. I kept telling myself that I could deal with it but I couldn't. Then again I am a hot rodder, and it would pull itself, but very careful application of the throttle was necessary. I would either borrow the money (not something I care to do) or wait until you can do it all at once. I put up with it for about 2 weeks, but when I avoided driving my rig I knew it was time for a change. Just my 2 sense.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I started with 3.90 gears and 33´s, but in the sand the truck didn´t work ass well ass it does stock, then I´ve switched to 4.56, and 33´s, and the truck does a pretty good job of keeping speed on sand, now I´m running 35´s and they work pretty good.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm running 36's with 3.55's and the truck can take it but I'm desperate to change the gears and get my performance back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.