Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a long story that I'm not going to get into here, but I need a rock from California, and it has to really be from there. I know it sounds strange. But if someone could get me a rock, that is fairly unique (not your average garden pebble) and is like baseball sized or so, and ship it to me, I will pay for the shipping and your lunch or something. Anyone?

·
Registered
135 Posts
A rock? Kinda reminds me of that 50's movie: The long long trailer with Lucille Ball and Dezzi Arnez. :D:

Anyone seen it?

V

·
0 Posts
Yep seen it a few times. That car could tow a trailer up a mountain better than a new CTD :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just mean a rock that isn't like something that'd come in a bag at Home Depot or that you'd see laying around all over the place in any city in any state.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'll be on the lookout for such a rock, but my curiosity is getting the best of me and I'm wondering why you need this rock.... :silly:

BTW..When do you need this Cali rock by.... :cool::

·
Registered
368 Posts
PM me your address and you've got a deal. Do you want shale type stuff, quartz with sparklies, ugly rock....?
Give me a hint and you'll have a rock.
Weird request though, buddy.

·
Registered
122 Posts
On 2005-11-26 10:41, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
what kind of rock is not your average garden pebble?
In Oklahoma we have rose rocks but I know nothing about Cali rocks so I'm curious too. Yes that is an odd request but somehow I have a feeling it has a really good story with it hehehe.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha I guess I'd better tell ya. Badassbarbie is getting me the rock though, so that's out of the way. A friend of mine (who will hopefully soon be more than that) told me that she wants a rock from california. I'm not sure why, I think because she likes california and I think that she doesnt believe that I can or would actually get one. Well wheather she believes I can or not, I decided I'd get that rock one way or another.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
On 2005-11-28 15:33, DIXIEDIRT wrote:
SOMEBODYS GONNA GET SOME, LOL

:withstupid: haha hell you want a rock from TN too??? we have tons here.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
:withstupid:

I second the motion, if you need one from West Virginia let me know.

I like volunteering for a good cause :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts