Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been able to find some trails but nothin like i would like to have. j/w if anyone knew of any places or even clubs that go out on a regular basis

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in the Woodlands now but am from the Houston area and am looking for some trails also. Let me know if ya'll find something or if you know of any clubs. Off-roading in groups is the best.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah Tahoe Sport told us about some pit close to you....im thinkin about mabye tryin it out this weekend, so if u want directions then tell me...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got everything from 4wheel parts because you can't beat their prices even though they've screwed up both of my orders. I heard the guy that owns The Woodlands Suspension used to work for 4 Wheel Parts before he opened up his store. I've heard they do good work but they are more $$$ than 4wp. Anyway, that pit you were talking about, is it the one over by Willowbrook Mall? If it is I went by one day last week and looked at it. It was all right but nothing to get excited about. Pretty much like everything else around here.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah i think it is...and its two guys that own woodlands suspension....and for what ive done there its was cheaper then the quote i got from 4wpw.
Neil

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is a mudding place just off of FM 270, In Clear Lake City (South of Houston). Its near Pearce Lake, and is a haven for offroaders and mudders. I saw a 4x4 stuck there the other day when I was on 270. I don't know if its private property, it's not fenced in, and there is nothing but a lake near it. I've got a 2 wheel drive and I am starting to get the bug for mudding. Any comments, thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.
-Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts