Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called up my local 4x4 place and the brand of lift they use is RCD. Has anyone heard of them and if so any good?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Ive heard of them, RCD is Race Car Dynamics, but I have no knowlege on if there are good or not.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah my dad has the RCD 5 inch kit on his HD..it is awesome..and alota guys around houston are gettin the RCD kits..they are starting to get pretty damn big..the performace is awesome and its just a bad A$$ lift
..i think its ona the best IFS kits out there..if you ask me
White 2000 Dodge 1500 Sport 4x4,5.9L 360, 5.5 skyjacker suspension lift, dual steering stablizers, 36x14.50x16.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted Tires, 16.5x12 weld super single II wheels, flowmaster dual exhaust, xenon headlight bulbs,SS speed grille insert

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
ok listen dude....RCD is bad a$$ ok we have a truck with the damn lift on it...haha and its been used and maxed out and everything else u could do to it ...its perfect and looks great....if u want a lift go with RCD.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
the lift that he has is actually called a 5.5" lift cause its for a 2500HD...and yeah its a true 5.5 inch lift no torsion bar crap

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
the reason i ask, is because a neighbor of mine has a skyjacker lift on his yukon because it was the only one that would actually lift it 6", instead of 5.5" or something like that. he said that he got slight rubbing with 35's at full turn when he would even just go in a driveway. so he got a 3" body lift to help the clearence.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yeah its not called a 6 for the HD's thogh....at least RCD doesnt call it a 6, but it has no rugbbing at all with 35's, but then again it is a HD not a Tahoe...and yeah im sure those Yukon's do have body roll with a 9" cause of the coil springs in the rear...right????

·
Registered
12 Posts
Race Car Dynamics is a very reputable company. to the best of my knowledge, Customs(U.S. Border Patrol) uses a 6"RCD lift on their Expeditions since they switched from the Broncos.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Id like to see a pic of the US border patrol vehicles, got any pics or links to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts