Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Funny you mentioned that I was driving up to Los Banos last week and on my way up on the 5 I missed the 152. The next exit (can't remember which one) was a truck stop (I was turning around). At the Carls Jr. there were about 8 Chevy trucks on 38's and then on a trailer being pulled by one of the 2500HD chevy's was the Full throttle Ram! Why the hell is a dodge being towed by a Chevy?! It should be doing the towing. Anyways I didn't have a camera but I did get some good looks and it looks real sturdy- at least for IFS.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The servants carrying the master comes to mind, so he doesn't get his feet dirty... :wink:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I got a chance to look at the truck and all thouse other chevys when they were at the goodguys show in Pleasanton Ca. I wasn't impressed at all. The Ram was decent, it needed bigger tires but i still wouldn't touch it! If you were able to get up close and look at these trucks, you would be disgusted.

These trucks are 50 footers! They look good from 50 feet and when you get closer, you see all the imperfections and shoddy craftsmanship.

The only truck that looked cool up close was a short bed standard cab new chevy. At first it threw me off, i thought they did a solid axle conversion on it, cause it had coil springs up front. But as i got to looking, it was a 2wd truck. And it was as tall as the F350 next to it on 44's

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Well I really didn't look at the craftsmanship but I have to agree with you there I don't like Full throttle Tactics in San Jose there is some fool driving around with a 12" IFS lift and a 4.5" body. For that kind of money and fabrication it would be a lot easier to go with solid front and leaves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts