Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Denver and I am looking for a fellow gear head to help me install stuff in exchange for beer :D:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well I am out because it's just beer, no pretzels - no chips, NOTHING!! :(:
BTW - Too much cerveza's and you might find your lift doesn't match what the directions final product was!! :p:
LUV24BY

P.S - And if it has to be beer, Regular Coors - none of that lite, watery stuff - Thanks!

35x12.50x15 Goodyear MT/R's on Centerline 15x10's

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll be their nest week but, skiing at copper with my girl. Probably rather be drinking some cold ones though!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Overlord, If you haven't bought the lift kit yet then check with Les Schwab. You should have them down in Denver. They told me that if I bought the kit from them they would install it for $250, since you are willing to pay $300. You might also be able to talk their lift guy into coming to your house on his free time and installing it himself and pay him the $250.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Is it 6.0 ? I have a 5.9 - That's purty close! Hmmmmmmm - Depends if yer gonna be around the Lubbock or Littlefield area. Might bring my best friends!! :):
I like to see if that 6.0 breaks down to a 1.0 per beer - like, say a 1/6th of a 6 pack. :):

LUV24BY

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Icehouse (Miller) is 5.9% Milwaukee's BEST ICE(piss-water) is 6.0 or 5.9 too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm game for the good 'ole texas road trip :): I gotta stop at that steakhouse in Amarillo tho and conquer that 72oz steak :):

-Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts