Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of y'all ever seen any builds for Dodge D-50/ Mitsubishi Mighty Max? I'm a bit of a "One-off" kinda guy.

I know, these little guys are pretty uncommon, and gettin' scarcer. I just happen to have 2, 1 '88 single cab, 1 '88 ext cab, both short box, both 4x4, both 5 speed, and both 2.6L I4. Ext cab will run with some TLC.

Just wondrin. Would like some ideas before I start planning my build. Thanks y'all. :naughty:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could swear Ive actually seen that first one, looks like hes running jeep axles and coils/ coil-overs.

Any ideas on what kinda stuff these guys are running? Especially the second one, since the other two are the body style older than mine...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
RE: Anybody Ever.... ?

A guy who lives down the road from my parents has a really nice red D50 on fullsize axles with 40" Ground Hawgs on it. He's got a few other odd ball vehicles too. He's got a lifted Kaiser M-715, a '70s Ford pickup that he was making into a monster truck, a pink '62? Ford Galaxy vintage drag car, and a new CTD 4x4 dually and gooseneck to pull his stuff around with.

Next time I'm out there I'll see if he's got the D50 in the driveway and I'll try to snap a pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts