Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another proud owner of a Chevy to join the pavementsucks.com community.
<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.pavementsucks.com/gallery/viewride.cgi?ride_id=189" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lift is a Dick Cepek lift. I was told it was a 6" lift, but the body as measured at the front wheel wells is 12" higher than it was. Now, I know you get some out of the bigger tires, but not 6", so the lift ended up being 9-9.5". The rear right now has 6" lift blocks, and sits a good 3-4" lower. I will probably get new springs soon.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
NIIIIICEEE......
looks good.. glad another one of us is here...
just to show you what 14" leafs x4 on a older chevy looks like.......
http://www.pavementsucks.com/gallery/viewride.cgi?ride_id=95
mooo haaaa haaa haaa....
peace... nice ride

·
Registered
83 Posts
as far as i now the only thing you can buy dick cepek is the tires as mickey thimpson took over the tire line

i heard dc filed for a chapter 13!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dick cepek does not make lifts anymore. That part of the company went out of business. You can still get tires (through Mickey Thompson). I picked up the lift bought but not installed, or very lightly used. So far I have been really impressed with it.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Dick Cepeck Is back in business Hawiiluver talked to them and someone related to Dick Cepeck took over the Suspension line. James (hawiiluver) talked to him directly and is hpefully soon gonna buy a 6inch cepeck lift from them for his Ram 2500 4x4.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I have a wholesale account setup with Tom Cepek who is now running Dick Cepek suspension and lighting. mickey thompson bought the assets a few years back, but sold off teh suspension and lighting because they only do tires. if anyone wants anything, let me know.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yeah, it was offered to DiRT a couple months ago. Dick himself contacted the list and asked how many people would be interested in getting the 6" lift kits again. So he has started a new line, and they should be out soon for 1500-3500 Ram's if not already. But it is kind of obsolete, since Skyjacker has the 7" lift kit coming very soon...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I stand corrected. I've got an 8 lug lift, but I don't see it on that page, I wonder if it is in the works. I like my lift, because I got about 9" out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts