Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ford guys check this out..but i dunno if its worth no $70,000.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1807528025.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
70 grand, kiss my giant white a$$.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yep, its a bigun! But I already have a 4x4, and one that only costed me 26,000 to begin with,(think I got a little more in now with lift, mods, etc) and I already hate driving it through thick stuff. How would I feel with 70 grand invested. Anyway the Lotus in the background is what caught my eye. I have a friend and him and his wife just bought a 98' model Lotus, I think its a 98, anyway.... damn will it run. I cant properly relate to you all just what that little motor will do. If you have the chance, I highly recomend driving or riding in one they will amaze you! Simply unbelievable, I dont understand why me motor with more cylinders dont have nuts like the little 4 bangers in those cars????

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i know its unbelievable what that 4 cylinder can do and when look at the cars times...you would never believe it was a 4 banger

·
Registered
969 Posts
Cool something from Maine!!!, I visited my friends shop down the road "Qualey industries" When they were building that truck. I stood next to the spare tire swamper and couldn't believe it. They had to drive the truck on the rims just so it would be low enough to get out of the garage. The guy that owns it also owns the Lotus in the backround, oh yeah he also owns 2 Benz' and a 98 Landcruiser lifted and ARB's, so yeah he has some money. I could barely lift that 12,000 lb winch thats on the front, not including the bumper. He started it up and the borla dual exhaust sounded sweet, he didn't drive it anywhere cause it doesn't yet have the 4.56 gears. The shop is about 2 miles from my college. They do stuff like that all the time, specializing in Yota's.

96 Ram 5.2L V8 4" trailmaster suspension lift, Flowmaster Dual exhaust, 36" swamper radials on 16x8 US wheels, 4.56 Gears, Grizzly rollbar 2 KC daylighters, Mopar pcm, [email protected] cold air intake, bed mounted spare tire carrier with a full size spare

·
Registered
969 Posts
Amen! I usually vist this guys shop once a week and I saw the work and parts that went into this truck. It is worth every bit of 70k!

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we arnt saying the truck sucks or nothin lol we all just would never pay 70k for that truck even if it is bad A$$ and we are just voicing our opinions

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well I admit the best part of having a modded truck is modifying it yourself.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think I understand "Special-Eds" philosophy on trucks, Trucks are bought not built, well Special-Ed, you keep buying everyone else's creations, and me and the other boys here will keep building and working on our own trucks, like the other guys said, the best part is doing the work yourself. If the truck runs about 40k new, I cant believe there is 30K in mods...nooo way.

·
Registered
969 Posts
They really built the truck as a promotional piece for their company, and just wanted to see what offers they would get. That way people around here (Maine) see what that shop is capable of doing.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
i wouldnt pay jack for that. i dont want a truck that i will see 20 others everyday looking exactly the same. ya its cool to be big, but why be big if you cant use it. i wanna see that truck try some donuts, WITHOUT flipping on its side. i dont know why they have to prove themselves by building a truck that anyone else could build.

·
Registered
969 Posts
What the F*** guys, THEY ARE AN OFF ROAD COMPANY, THEY ARE JUST SHOWING THE PUBLIC WHAT THEIR SHOP IS CAPABLE OF. NOBODY IS COMPENSTATING FOR ANYTHING AND ITS NOT REALLY FOR OFF ROAD USE. AND THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS DON'T WANNA PAY 70K.....NOBODY CARES, THEY WEREN'T REALLY GONNA SELL IT ANYWAYS. I'M GONNA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME SO YOU CAN ALL UNDERSTAND IT

****ITS A PROMOTIONAL PIECE********

I figured I would write in all caps cause you guys obviously couln't understand my previous messages.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts