Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you guys have already talked about these but i want to get rid of my 14" round k&n and get the generation 2 system. ive looked around for prices boy can they get pricy..is there a certain place that i can get one for a certain price? thanks for any info..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Chris?
Just thought I'd throw this out there for you to look at.

http://www.intenseperformance.com

I believe he's less expensive than K&N and I think he's putting out a good product.
No, I'm not running one yet, but I am planning on one soon. (K&N drop in at the moment)
And yes although he talks mostly about the Dakota/Durango's, I've e-mailed him and he says several Ram guys have bought them and have had zero probs with installs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks greg im gonna e-mail him in a minute. wich one are you gonna go with, that system with the canister looks like a good one.let me know if you don't mind,thanks again..chris

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
AIRAID INTAKE SYSTEM

GMS INTAKE SYSTEM

K&N INTAKE SYSTEM

VOLANT INTAKE SYSTEM

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I have the Volant Cool Air Intake System with the optional Ram Air Scoop

...the scoop connects to the intake chamber and leads down behind the front of the grill right above the bumper next to the passengers side head lamp assembly...

'98 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 4X4 5.2, 5" SkyJacker Stage II Kit, 35/12.50/15 GoodYear MT/R's on 15X8 Weld Sidewinders, Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust System, Volant Cool Air Intake System w/ Ram Air Scoop, Custom Audio System.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts