Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day, someone was talkin about grilles, today i saw a sweet tooth grille....dam they are ugly, what grille's do you like or dislike??

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
THAT sweet tooth grille is UGLY
:rant:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
JCWhitney has some sweet looking grills, but of course none for dodge. ill see if i can scan a pic in.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey Hey I happen to have that sweet tooth grille on my ram and I like the way it looks. Aparrently alot of other people think so cause I get emails about it everyday.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
im not a fan of the sweet tooth, but to each his own. just like i dont like how chrome rims look with a white body.
personally i have a aluminum billet grille.
but i am digging those speed grilles. but i cant see spending $130 for some aluminum mesh that probaly only cost $5.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well the sweet tooth grille only cost $70 and you can take it on and off in 5 minutes. Not like a billet one where you have to cut the existing honeycomb.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The honeycomb grille can be removed easily with a very sharp knife.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
what color rims do u suggest with a white body?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I am with you outlaw :bigthumb:.

97 Ram 2500HD 4X4/ Club Cab, Cummins Turbo Diesel (silencer ring removed), 4.5" Skyjacker class II Double Flex with dual steering stabilizer 36x14.5"x16.5" Parnelli Dirt Grip radials on 16.5x9.75 Weld Super Singles, 4.10 gears, AFE Mega Canon Intake, JRE 4" Turbo back exhaust, TST #10 Plate, 4K Gov Spring kit, 60Lb Valve springs, Mag-Hytec rear, Painless wiring, Amsoiled bumper to bumper, $PA Gauges on triple "A" Pillar, SouthBend Con-O Clutch, AGR Stage II Box, Borgsen Shaft, Rhino liner, Extang Black Max, Grizzly double bent nerf bars, Bushwhacker exstenda fender flares, Sweet Tooth grill, Confer super skid axle truss, DT Trac-bar, Moog tie rod system, Fabritech stage II traction bars, Energy sway bar bushings and end links, CATZ hyper-white (stock location) GTS headlight black outs, Lund Eclipse side window. [email protected] http://www.norcalrally.com/

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
ya thats probably true that the speed grills are over priced considering how much it costs to produce em. but they still look good and for a dodge i think its better than a billet grill. check out whitesport's truck he has it on there and looks good

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put the speed grille on mine, i think they are sweet. They will kill your hands on install though.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thats more like it!

·
Registered
503 Posts
i kinda thought about the sweet tooth myself ........looks kinda bad ass

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
the sweet tooth only looks good on lifted trucks. otherwise its like a small truck trying to look tough and big.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i didnt have to cut the honeycomb on mine. i just ziptied it to the honeycomb. being both are black you can only see it if you are looking for it.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-02-22 23:01, sportram wrote:
what color rims do u suggest with a white body?

i like the look of black rims. i dont wanna sound corny but it think it makes a truck look sorta mean and sinister.

·
Registered
969 Posts
So black rims on a black truck wouldn't look good huh? I thought about getting some just for winter cause the chrome wheels like to rust.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sportram, i think purple or lime green wheels look best on a white truck. I like the look of the black wagon wheels, I think TheBeast has them, his truck screams TUFFNESS.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts