Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's a fact this Ram is going to be turbo or supercharged i think it would be good to change the injectors for some 24 lbs/hr.,and i like to know if i have to do some modification to the fuel system (like a fuel pressure regulator) or if it's not necessary? Also, some person i know told me that the trans go shift kit makes your transmission shift harder, like a ceramic clutch in a manual tranny. It's true? What about light throttle shifting, is crisp too?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Patricio,

If you go with a supercharger, there is one manufacturer that sells a complete package which includes the supercharger, fuel pump, injectors, coil, etc...

I just don't remember which manufacturer??? :dunno: Bill, you were the one who told me...is it Vortec? or Kenne Bell? Help me out here.... :D:

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-01-05 00:32, TUNIS wrote:
Patricio,

If you go with a supercharger, there is one manufacturer that sells a complete package which includes the supercharger, fuel pump, injectors, coil, etc...

I just don't remember which manufacturer??? :dunno: Bill, you were the one who told me...is it Vortec? or Kenne Bell? Help me out here.... :D:

i remember seeing a powerdyne kit that had new 24# ford injectors.
kenne bells is a piggy back injector thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts