Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on my Crohn's and colitis board and thought I'd share. It really helped cheer me up when I needed it the most right after having such a bad couple weeks of being sick.

The Poopie List

Ghost Poopie- The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie- The kind where you pooped it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie- The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear, so you won't ruin them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie- This happens when you're done pooping and you've pulled your pants up to your knees and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie- The kind were you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Lincoln Log Poopie- The kind of poopie that is so huge, you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

Gassy Poopie- It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling.

Corn Poopie- Self explanatory.

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poopie-Poopie- The kind where you want to poopie, but all you do is sit on the toilet & fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie- That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie- (The power dump) The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your cheeks get spalshed with water.

Liquid Poopie- The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

Dog Poopie- It smells so bad your nose burns.

Upper Class Poopie- The kind of poopie that doesn't smell.

The Surprise Poopie- You are not even at the toilet because you are sure your about to fart, but OOPS!- a poopie!

The Dangling Poopie- This poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopieing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
:rotfl: There's some one there I've never even heard of. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The Surprise Poopie- You are not even at the toilet because you are sure your about to fart, but OOPS!- a poopie!

thats called a shart :): :): :):

·
Registered
135 Posts
I gotta say i needed that laugh. That was fricken funny :rotfl:

·
Registered
12,648 Posts
I hope all is going well with your Crohns....my brother has it bad. Luckily, he has great health insurance and so he is able to afford tons of the new super-meds. But occasionally he flares up and the medication made him put on daggone 70lbs in about 2 months.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2005-11-21 12:08, Madd Ramm-ZEleventyBilion wrote:
I hope all is going well with your Crohns....my brother has it bad. Luckily, he has great health insurance and so he is able to afford tons of the new super-meds. But occasionally he flares up and the medication made him put on daggone 70lbs in about 2 months.

I was in remission for almost 11 years and then I have been having trouble with it for the last 2 years. The last couple months have been really bad, but hopefully will get better soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm usually at home most of the time too, but I also work at home and that gives me something to do. My release is messing with my truck and going wheeling; but this past year has not been good for either. I only got half the underneath of my truck painted this year and it is still waiting to be finished because I have not been able to do it yet. Usually by this time of year I have already painted all the underneath at least twice, so you could say I am way behind:) As for wheeling, I have been only able to make one trip this year and that is all. It can get really really depressing being sick and stuck at home, so when I can go do something I need that just to keep my sanity sometimes :x:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts