Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine and i went out off-roading today and i was surprised at the capabilities of my Dakota. My friend drives a 1987 Dodge Raider that thing can go through anything.First we climbed over some dirtbike jumps and then we decided to go through this pond. There were a few deep spots in the pond. I only have some pics of going over the jumps and through the pond because i ran out of film. Then we went into a sand pit which is where i was surprised at what my Dakota can do. The Raider can climb steeper hills because of the short wheelbase. I climbed the edge of the pit that the pitching on my inclinometer read 30 degrees which is the maximum it can read. We did alot more impressing things which i hope to go back on Tuesday and hopefully get some pics of in the sand pit. I will put three of the pics in my readers rides section or visit http://www.dodgetrucks.org and goto the galleries and select wickedakota i will have more pics in that gallery. The pics should be on later tonight.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts