Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 5.2 Magnum two wheel drive I put a new oil pan and gasket on it put a new oil pump and redid the main engine bearings basically redid the whole bottom half of the engine and front end of the engine my problem is when I back out of my driveway if I start to turn it will start to struggle a little bit like it wants to cut out but when I'm in the street and try to turn the other way it'll struggle a little more and then when I put it in drive from reverse it just cuts out on me when I have it turned all the way right or when I just put it in drive and start to turn right it will cut out no lights are on when I have it started up but once when it cuts out the oil light comes on which the oil level is at Max can someone please help me with this thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 5.2 Magnum two wheel drive I put a new oil pan and gasket on it put a new oil pump and redid the main engine bearings basically redid the whole bottom half of the engine and front end of the engine my problem is when I back out of my driveway if I start to turn it will start to struggle a little bit like it wants to cut out but when I'm in the street and try to turn the other way it'll struggle a little more and then when I put it in drive from reverse it just cuts out on me when I have it turned all the way right or when I just put it in drive and start to turn right it will cut out no lights are on when I have it started up but once when it cuts out the oil light comes on which the oil level is at Max can someone please help me with this thanks
mshaft position sensor in the distributor. Don't overlook something as stupid as the ignition switch. There have been a lot of problems with them developing overheated contacts and overheated terminals in the connector, but it usually affects a different circuit that feeds the heater fan, power windows, and radio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts