Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want somewhere around 7-9 inches of lift for my 2wd ram. what are some combinations(if any) that can achieve this?

Thanks

1996 dodge ram 1500 club cab dual flowmaster exaust~~k&n F.I.P.K.~~ 2 10" kenwood subs powered by a 600 watt alpine amp~~the rest is stock for now but in the near future i want enough lift for 35" tires

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think California Super trucks and Fabtech both make 6" susp. lifts and then you could through on the 3" body lift. The man to talk to about this would probably be "RAWKON", he can tell you what you need to know or im sure he can direct you to somebody else.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
What biginuf said works just make sure whatever kit you are lookin at make sure it is a complete kit, your gonna need brake lined extended a arms spindles springs and everything else in between. Any questions in particular? a six inch suspension a 3 inch body will work fine. What size tire do you want to run?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to run 35s on it

is tech one only local? never heard of them. how much did the lift cost? and how much was the fabtech?

1996 dodge ram 1500 club cab dual flowmaster exaust~~k&n F.I.P.K.~~ 2 10" kenwood subs powered by a 600 watt alpine amp~~the rest is stock for now but in the near future i want enough lift for 35" tires

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would appreciate it if you would ask him if he ships cant wait to see the pictures of your truck also thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
mr.muffin,
are you still running the stock gears? If so, are they 3.55's or 3.92's? How hard does your truck have to work to push the 35's? Cant wait to see the pics....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts