Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody want to buy a 5" superlift for a '94-'99 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500? It's got the 5" coils for the front with the block and add-a-leaf in the back. Barely used. Shocks and everthing for $400.00.

·
Registered
807 Posts
i have a 2001 off-road so i dont know if that kit would fit. but are you missing any parts and why are you selling it in the first place?

·
Registered
502 Posts
canyonero02,

Skyjacker and Superlift both say that for 2000 and newer you need a different lift kit. Dodge changed something in the front end again.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
How long has the kit been installed on your truck? Did you do alot of wheeling? Where about do you live? I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. Let me know...

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
The only difference in the front end is the use of larger diameter bolts for the control arms. SO the new links and bolts won't fit a 2000 or 2001 (can't recall for sure). Everything else can be swapped.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The larger diameter bolts are start with the 2000 year models... Due to the axle changes for the Off-Road.

Remember when we swapped my lift from Greg's truck? He kept the control arms on his 99 because the bushing sleeves didn't fit.

If you can remove a bushing or sleeve from the ends of the control arms, then you could replace them with the correctly sized ones made out of steel tubing. shouldn't be too hard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Man, How long have you had the lift on and why did you take it off your truck, is there any welding or is it bolt on. I have a 99 dodge ram sport 4x4. How much will you sell it for. If you make it a good price i will buy it. Email me at [email protected]
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'll give ya $350 if its still for sale lol.

·
Registered
344 Posts
He was selling this 7 years ago. i DOUBT he still has it.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
On 2009-03-15 19:00, FloridaRedneck wrote:
He was selling this 7 years ago. i DOUBT he still has it.

You didn't sense the sarcasm?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts