Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5" SKyjackers kit with 4 35/12.50R15 Pro Comp Radial Mud Terrains and 4 15x10 AE 589 with caps and lugs all for 2047.95 and free freight until tomorrow. Can't beat that

wish I had the money

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
a 1500 lift wont fit a 2500. you could call them and see about substituting a 2500 lift in the package.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Man thats a sweet deal, although the pro comps wouldn't be my first choice but i would still take them.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That's funny...I can beat it. Hehehe...

·
Registered
969 Posts
What then Beast? I'm listening......

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
If that is a Skyjacker Class II SYSTEM then that is a deal that can't be beat. BUT knowing 4WP and the fact that I used to work there....that is a Skyjacker Class I with rear add aleaf. And of course do not forget the every other guy wheel! Shop around first!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Even if it is a class II, I can beat it. I don't need to prove anything, the proof is on the paper when I get a good deal for someone.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Well, can you get me some rear leaf springs?? I currently have a block and add a leaf set up. I would like to goto full size skyjacker springs???

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Skyjacker does not make springs that replace the rear block altogether (on the newer Rams). You will have to get some custom springs made, try National Springs. I believe that Biginuf can help you out with that, he said it was not that expensive.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i can personally vouch for the beast. he hooked me up today. when the bank opens tomorrow and i get the cash to western union my lift/wheels/tires will be on their way.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Well Beast the National Spring is not THAT expensive but for a 5"-6" rear lift (all spring no block) will run you $600 which does not include bushings ($45) and ubolts ($45) and don't forget shipping if you don't live in So Cal. Their # is (619)441-1901

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I dont think I would get 6" springs, I would go with a 4" set and a smaller block, they will ride ALOT nicer than those big 6" springs. And probably will be a little cheaper, I think superlift??? maybe makes a 4" set of springs that a reasonably priced?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Working on those control arms for ya, I have to get part numbers direct from Skyjacker, just haven't had time to do it yet...will get it tomorrow for ya!

·
Registered
503 Posts
just triple check your order with them!!! man they made a mess of my order and it cost me money and time!!!!but hey i guess the price was right

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I have never had a problem with them...and I have ordered a LOT of stuff from them...:wink:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Beast, do you have a business license or something? I'm not trying to be rude, but I'd like more proof than "I can beat that deal". Post some prices on some parts or something if you are that confident. I don't care for companies that say "We will beat anybody's prices!" and then all they ever do is undercut the other companies by $25 or $50. Seriously, if you can't save me at least $100, then why should I buy from you instead of a local company?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
If you want a price on something, then PM me, and I will get a price on what you are asking for. I am not a business, I am simply trying to get good deals for my fellow Rammers, that's all. I got a good deal on mine, why shouldn't anyone else? Even if I only save you a $1 (typically I save people more than that), isn't that a better price than not saving you money at all? A dollar saved is a dollar earned, in my opinion..:wink:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Mad_Capr sorry to say it but your post was just straight rude. Beast is not trying to make a quick buck he is only trying to help and in that circumstance he doesn't have to prove s***!

I have always tried to help my friends with any car trouble/modification they wanted to fix/put on. One time I helped my good friend put on a crappy intake on his honda....it took me all but 5 minutes. 2 weeks later his engine seized (no oil) the asswipe tried to blame me saying the intake was put on wrong. MY POINT: I really hate it when you try to do someone a favor and they turn around and think you owe it to them!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Foolish, like i said, I meant no offense with my comments.

I don't know Steve and I don't know you, and with all the ripoffs going on nowadays, I'm not about to buy from somebody I can't trust. As for helping people out, I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation, but I do that all the time. I'm not looking for handouts. I work hard for what I earn and I like to do business with honest people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts