Off Road Vehicles banner

42"s on 2004 Ford F-350 LARIAT SUPER DUTY

4K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  p0opstlnksal0t 
#1 ·
I rode by a local dealer down here that always has a good selection of lifted trucks and i saw this 04' F350 and figured i'd put on here and see waht yall thought of it...my buddy got his 01' Excursion from here with 8"s of lift and 38"s...they're pretty good there and seem to do everything right...but here it is....

IT HAS FULL AIR RIDE ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION, RIDING ON 42 INCH TIRES AND 22.5 ALLOY WHEELS. FULLY LOADED LARIAT W/ 5 INCH EXHAUST/AIRINTAKE/OUTLOOK MONITOR AND MORE

http://www.getauto.com/autolinks_cardetail.html?x_dealer_id=AAE0v&vinNum=1FTSW31P74EC44158#1

#3 ·
Different wheels and tires and it would look sweet.

#19 ·
Seen that truck on Davis' website a few weeks ago.

49" 'Roks and some nice 18-20" wheels and it'd be a nice undrivable show truck. But you won't find many people on here that will like that kind of rig.

IMO, lower that air susp. all the way out and throw some 39.5-42" knobbies on and it'd be a cool DD.

FWIW, I've never talked with anyone that's owned a "Davis" truck, but I know that they usually spare no expense on parts when they build a rig. Now whether or not they know what they're doing when it comes to installing, or have any fabbing skills, I don't know...

Jon

#21 ·
I read all the replies to this post before looking at the pictures and all I could think was, 'Listen to all these haters, baggin' on this truck. They're probably all just jealous...' and then I took a look at the thing and threw up a little bit in my mouth.

#22 ·
On 2005-12-05 12:54, RANOVRU wrote:
Seen that truck on Davis' website a few weeks ago.

49" 'Roks and some nice 18-20" wheels and it'd be a nice undrivable show truck. But you won't find many people on here that will like that kind of rig.

IMO, lower that air susp. all the way out and throw some 39.5-42" knobbies on and it'd be a cool DD.

FWIW, I've never talked with anyone that's owned a "Davis" truck, but I know that they usually spare no expense on parts when they build a rig. Now whether or not they know what they're doing when it comes to installing, or have any fabbing skills, I don't know...

Jon

yeah my friend has an 01 excursion from there with 8in lift and 38s and they seem to have done it right...they really spare no expense which is good...they know what they're doing...

#24 ·
Holy {expletive} thats an ugly truck. I'm a big fan of lifted Super Dutys and that's possibly one of the worst looking ones I've seen. I dont see how anyone thinks those wheel/tire combos look good on anything. That ebay link, on the other hand, is a very good looking truck.

#25 ·
If it was about 6" shorter and a different set of tires it wouldn't be bad, but not my cup of tea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.