Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
probably not. i have a 5" lift with 36x12.5 16 and they barely don't rub.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im sure you can I have a friend with a 01' off-road and he has 35x12.50 buckshot maxxis mudders on the factory rims and he dont get any rub at all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You should be able to. I ran 315/75/16 with the stock Offroad setup. I didn't go wheelin because of too much fender rub, but 5" cleared that problem.
Now I want more rubber!

·
Registered
807 Posts
i have 2 inch daystars on my off-road and run 33/12.5/R16 on 16X10 rims. they dont rub at all in the street but look like they might if i really stuff the tire up in there. i just got it back today so i havent had a chance to try it yet, but i will tomorrow. i would doubt 35s would fit with 10 inch rims.

·
Registered
807 Posts
well before the daystars i measured in at 42.5 inches in the back and 39.5 inches in the front wheel well to the ground. thats a 3 inch difference. i havent measured it after the daystars but im guessing the rear is still about 1 inch taller. but it looks level when looking at it. i just flexed it out today and theres no rubbing at all. the closest i could get it to touch was 1/2 inch when i locked the wheel and stuffed it as far as it would go. i have pics of what it looks like now if you want me to email you them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
44" up front and 45 in the rear. Rough Country's 3" on top of the Off Road lift.
Their control arms (upper and lower) are longer than stock. Good luck

·
Registered
807 Posts
my measurements are now 42.5 in the rear and 41.5 up front. before the daystars the front was 39.5, so i got a full 2 inches. my front bumper height went from 18 inches to 20.5 inches, center to the ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts