Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been brought up before but i can;t find it. if i put the 2 inch daystars on my 98 sport will 33x12.50x15's on 15x8's fit?

thanks guys

Preston

·
Registered
683 Posts
The 33x12.50's on the 8" rims should fit stock with minor rubbing. At least that's what I've been told. I've been wanting that set-up stock with the 33 Hawgs on the 15x8 Hellcats for quite some time now. The extra 2" should fit them with absolutly no rubbing.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hey Ian, what size rim do you have and how much, if any, do they rub. Hopefully in a couple of years, part time job + college = go broke quik, I will have the money to lift mine and I was thinking 3" Rancho with 35's. I'll have to settle for the 285/75's on stock rims for now.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
American Eagle 589s, 16x8 with...4.5" backspacing?, I think...anyway the rims were on sale for like 85 bucks, I have a few connections with my local Big-O tires here. The Rancho and Pro-Comp lifts are pretty much the same for 3 inches. Spacer up front with an extra leaf and block in the rear. Shop around when you buy your lift though, mine cost me like $550, it'll be an experience to put it in yourself, with some help from a friend or two. That'll save you a little money. I talked to a guy that is going to put one ton deisel coils on the front of his truck for now, instead of lifting it. I'll let you know after he puts them in how much of a lift it gives him. The ride will be a little stiffer, but I think the coils are only like a hundred bucks. Add a block or a couple leafs in the back and that should work for now. Enjoy my opinion.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That 3" Rancho is advertised in my Peterson's mags. at 4 Wheel Parts for $410 with shocks, i think the RSX's. That's just it though, no money. Just bought a '59 Willys to keep from tearing my truck up so much. Do keep me informed on how your friends turns out. Thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts