Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do yall think a 3 inch rough country suspension lift with a 3 inch perfromance accesories body lift and 33 inch general grabber m/t's would look

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well what im trying to say is do you think it would look goofy with 6 inches of lift and only 33's or do you think i should hold off on the 3 in suspension until i get 35's

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It wouldn't look that bad, considering its a 2wheel drive! If that were a 4wheel drive, thats a different story!!! Good Luck! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello the body lift would look , perfect, I have that 3 inch lift (suspension) and it needs just 3 more inches to look right ,The tires to me sit too close to the fenders,I am going with a 3 inch body lift..

·
Registered
362 Posts
I tell you what bubba what I did was scrap my 3in spacers for 3in lift springs from skyjacker rides really well, not so spongy anymore. The stock spring I though were weak. To bad the springs were red though I would rather have had black to match the rest of the under side. Cleanlyness is next to godlyness I say.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am thinking about putting a 3 in. Rough Country suspesion lift in my 95 Ram 2WD. If i do does anyone know if i can fit 33 in. tires??

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
For sure you can fit 33's i can prolly fit 33s with my 2inch lift but i might have a little rubbing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can fit 33's with a 3 inch lift i have a 3 inch fabtech suspension lift and my 33"s fit fine but then again i also had to get coil spring spacers cause they were just barely rubbing on the front bumper. Oh well im glad i got the spacers anyways it gives the truck this mean ass stance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I called rough country about the $310 3 inch lift. They basically said you cant do the lift without buying new upper control arms, which arent even listed on their site. The guy quoted me $595 for the kit including new upper contol arms, plus shipping. Does anyone have the rough country kit without the contol arms? Id like to know and what their results with it were.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I did the rough country 2inch lift without control arms. It works fine but i will soon be looking for longer control arms. I really doubt you can do a 3inch lift with out control arms.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the rough country lift without the controll arms, 88,000, today and still going, put it on , the day after I bought it, went to the alignment shop to a buddy of mine to hear the bad news, but there was none, aligned up perfect, with a small amount to go on the specs, now everyone elses might be different, but mine is a 1/2 ton extended cab, 318, 2wd with 33s on it ,it is the readers rides or here it is:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
that is sweet
i had a hard time with my 2inch and the guy couldnt align my truck right when i took it in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice ride Bullram. My truck looks almost exactly the same, except im in Flame Red. Same rims and tires and body style though! Do your 285's rub at all? With the 2 inch spacers, i have the tiniest amount of rubbing, so im thinking you probably have none.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts