Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I have a 5.5 inch skyjacker lift right now with 36x 14.50 tires...i want a little bit more clearence for the tires but ive been told that adding a 3 inch body would make my tires look too small for the lift...what are your opinions??

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Thats tough call. They will probably be a bit small looking, but not too bad. You should be able to fit 37 or 38" meats with that setup

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know i can fit 39's but i just got the lift and tires ...so ya see i dont wanna get rid of the tires i have now but i want the clearence so...

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i do but when i try to get em on the site it has alota prob with em and i have no idea what all the stuff means.....but ill email em to you if you would like

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do you think i should wait till my tires are worn to get the 3" body and bigger tires..and just put up with the clearence i have now??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Personaly I think your truck would look alot better if you added the 3 inch body lift. Thats the setup I am running right now and I love it. If you go to godmudders.com and look at the gallery there is a picture of a green dodge with 36's and a 5 inch susp, 3 body and 2 inch daystars. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts