Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anybody besides me have any action photos of there 2wd trucks.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a couple more good ones of e runnin around.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and another.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is me doin about 70mph on a dry lake

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry im just goin image happy i hope you guys dont mind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rawkon,

Nice pics. Do you have a pic of your "custom engine mud guards"? I'm curious as to what you did. thanks

Bob

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill try to get a pic asap.
I just used a high heat material and cut out all the holes for the steering column, brake lines, and hoses etc. so i covered the gaps around the sides of the motor where the wheel wells are, but i still have a nice gap between my fan and my engine. But im working on mounting a hideaway skid plate or splash guard underthere without diturbing the air flow in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
174 Posts
not to be mean, but why do you spend all this money to lift your 2wd truck and mud with it, cause i have mudded in a 2wd truck at my work and it is a pretty good truck with all the work done it do country boy style, but it didn't seem fun to me steering one way and still going straight.

Explain why yall do it?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To post pics you need to have the pictures on the web already, you can email me pics and i can upload em on my server and give you a link so you can post em.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Muddin in 2wd is a blast. granted you have less control then a 4x4 when it comes to steering, but i havn't lost control in my truck yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 95 Ram 1500 2x4 with a 318. I am interested in putting a small lift in it. I already have 265's so I would like to know where you acquired you 2 inch lift. I have never seen one before.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can get them for at a real good price.
I get them thru daystar. my lift is from
rough country suspensions. http://www.roughcountry.com .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks a lot Rawkon. I'll be investing in a lift kit in a couple maonths so you can be looking for another 2WD Ram playin in the mud.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea its too bad your in michigan

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally another 2wd even though it is a Ford
j/k

·
Registered
362 Posts
I dont have a 2 wheel drive so I guess the answer is no I dont have any action pics. I did pull a friends 4x4 wrangler out of a ditch in my neighborhood once years ago. Me and a buddy were out side playing basket ball and kept hearing this tire spinning sound, you know the one you make when you can get any grip. So we walked to the top of the drive just to see Steve in is Cheap Jeep he had just bought trying to cross a ditch into a vacant lot. That is sad that even in 4 wheel drive he was still stuck ( it wasnt muddy or deep), and I had crossed that ditch before in my 2 wheel drive Izuzu with a 3in body lift and 29x10.50 thornturds tires. That kind of takes your pride away when that happens. Worse than that my neighbor drove by in his Ford dually and told him if he couldnt get his toy out to call him and he would pull him out with his sons go-kart. HAHA you really had to have been there to apreciate it but you can imagine it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had to post my friend Tims new lift on his 01 2wd ram!

He has 3in fabtech suspention lift, and a 3in body running on 33 X terrians! Sweet ride tim!

sweet ride tim!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sweet lookin truck. how much did that lift cost?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts