Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Cool pics,
Here are 3 that I cropped.

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~harnessb/4wheel/jump.jpg" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~harnessb/4wheel/mud.jpg" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~harnessb/4wheel/mud2.jpg" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Hey sweet pictures. Hey how is your stock suspension holding up? mine didnt last too long after jumping my truck a couple times. I hope you have better luck.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
thats cool some of my landing werent so smooth. ive double jumped my truck plenty of times. Where you land too hard on the first jump and then it springs up and jumps again

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
You told me you had to replace everything underneath your explorer.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
ill beleive it when i see it i never heard of a stock setup with stock shocks handling that kind of abuse

·
Registered
537 Posts
OK. FULL STORY. My off-roading consists of trail blazing with an occasional mud splash. I have never been off-roading like you guys for the fear of being stuck without a 4X4 to pull me out. Ever since the La Habra Hts. Fire Trail incident that left me stranded for 8 hours, I have been very weary about what I can, and cannot do. I have never been to one of your guys parks like Hollister, or Frank Raines. Thats why I am asking. How would it do there? Now, I have jumped my explorer many times without any problems, except for the 7 to 8 foot bounce that beat the crap out of my Explorer. Ever since then, I have been doing small jumps. I plan to try a 5-6 footer, very planned, this weekend, as to avoid serious problems. This should clear up any problems or confusions. And Lastly, no. I do not plan to kill the Explorer, but yes, want to try some fun stuff. I feel I was exaggerating to impress you guys, but the truth is I'm crazy, not stupid. Is this cleared up??

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was with him on sunday when he took those pics. The pics dont do the jumps justice, they looked really good. ill have to post some of mine. i got some good air too but no real good pics of it. but im not gonna post here, since i got a 4WD.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey muff!!!! go to yahoo.com click on photos, when you get there sign up ,doesnt cost any thing, now, if your pictures are in your computer, click on browse, and pull them up, now when your pictures are in there, click on your picture to bring it up bigger,(but not too big), now right click on on the picture itself you want to move,when the box pops up ,click the word properties, now the explanation of the picture comes up, see where it says something that looks like a e-mail address, right click(ON THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY) WHEN THE BOX POPS UP CLICK ON SELECT ALL, MAKE SURE JUST THE ADDRESS GOT CLICKED ON) you will know because the whole address has that shaded part all over it, now click copy, now minimize the whole thing,go into the sucks,com website, type your message, then type this... (DONT TYPE THE MIDDLE PART, DO WHAT IT SAYS) type...the box [ the letter I the letter M the letter G then the box ] then right click in the middle and paste that address you saved then type the box, [ forward slash / the letter I the letter M the letter G then put the box ]

that sounds hard but once you get the hang of it you will be a pro-- sorry this was so long..I hope this helps, print this off and try it in the test section,,good luck my friend

99-318-club cab 2wd- 14"x3" K&N airfilter-IAT sensor resistor-TPS sensor mod-180 degree thermostat-3923 autolites-brass insert dist. cap-285-75-16- all terrains-3" rough country suspension lift- rs9000 metallic red - black decal removed from side windows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts