Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disclaimer: I know it's not hunting or fishing, but it's kinda related, if you need it moved Boss, let me know.

Any other green thumbs on PS? I placed the order today for our garden. I'd be interested to see what everyone else has going on.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
My wife and I built a garden for her a couple years ago, and so far have been fairly unsuccessful in producing anything edible.

The first year it was kind of a trial and error run, and the 2nd year (this past one) we had that miserable drought so that didn't help. She usually plants a little bit of everything, I guess still testing to see what survives best in our climate. Tomatoes, green beans, cilantro, jalapeno and habanero peppers, squash, strawberries, some herbs, and some other things I can't think of. I've only eaten any peppers out of it...

I've given her a hard time for not keeping up with it enough, but hopefully this year will be better...

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
we don't garden, but really should learn. produce prices are up there again, at least out here and we go through onions and bell peppers pretty quickly. I suppose strawberries would be good as well as my oldest gobbles them up fast.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seeds all came in today. We'll probably start some stuff this weekend. If the temps are going to cooperate, I'll be starting my lettuce and whatnot out in a hot bed in a few weeks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
started a garden this past weekend made it 4x8 got some sweet corn,cucmbers,squash,and some tomatos this my first garden hope it does somthing

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I do not have a green thumb by far but just started rainwater harvesting and have been thinking about creating a raised garden of some sort. Doing some research on what type of wood and material I should construct this thing of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its nice to have this, I have a small garden in front of my home and after a massive look after I can't Lilly flower in my garden. Although I have a swimming pol and now I intend that I'll throw the fishes in that pol..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts