Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, talk about a bad ass mod. Yall all need to check out the new issue of 4 wheeler. It features acouple trucks with swaped in 2 1/2 ton rockwell axles, including one ram. They are so awesome. There is also an artice all about them , swapin them in and options and stuff. 44's with no worries. TOtally bulletproof. Anyway. that is some bad ass stuff and yall need to check out the newest issure of 4 wheeler. If i had a million buck i would have a truck with them.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
At the top of dodgeram.org there is a lime green ran 2500 with 6 wheel drive and rockwells, check it out.
<!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.dodgeram.org" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End -->

·
Registered
464 Posts
Checkout Boyce Equipment (they advertise in all the 4 wheel drive rags... They've got duece and a half (2 1/2) ton axles built nicely... I'm gonna swap them and a Cummins/MV4500 into my truck in about 2 years when I get the 30K it'll take to do all of that at once.

Later

-Chris

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
you want some hardcore bullet proof truck parts like the Rockwell? check out this site:

http://adelmans.com/Homepage.htm

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah that red Ram is set up real good but what business does a 454 have doing under the hood :(:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
thats a load of crap. a hemi would do much better than that crappy chevy.

how much are those axles?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-03-02 19:19, joe wrote:
hey, talk about a bad ass mod. Yall all need to check out the new issue of 4 wheeler. It features acouple trucks with swaped in 2 1/2 ton rockwell axles, including one ram. They are so awesome. There is also an artice all about them , swapin them in and options and stuff. 44's with no worries. TOtally bulletproof. Anyway. that is some bad ass stuff and yall need to check out the newest issure of 4 wheeler. If i had a million buck i would have a truck with them.

they said 44's were the smallest tire that could be run!

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-03-03 02:07, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
thats a load of crap. a hemi would do much better than that crappy chevy.

how much are those axles?

yeah but for the price of a hemi, 5 equally powerful 454 could be built. ever look at the price of a hemi crate motor? only $16,000. and good look trying to find a good core to refurbish.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
The Rockwells are $700 used, $1300 rebuilt. What a steel...but you have to modify a lot of stuff for them to work...and you have to have special wheels, but it would be cool to run 40's and above and not worry about breaking the axle!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts