Why KANSAS sucks!

Discussion in 'The Brothel' started by ZacD, Oct 4, 2006.

1. ZacD

ZacD
    Expand Collapse

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=12652

F-word those muthaf-worders! :fu:

2. Patent Pending

Patent Pending
    Expand Collapse

Wow. This has to be the definition of ignorance.

3. MUCHADO

MUCHADO
    Expand Collapse

Ya those guys are loonies.. Fred Phelps is their leader, they protested at one of my District's high-schools about a school play because they said it encouraged gay marriage :wall:

4. ZacD

ZacD
    Expand Collapse

It's a wonder any of them are still of able body and mind, let alone alive, to be able to spew such sh*t and rhetoric.

Those folks bring the SUCK to humanity.

5. DIXIEDIRT

DIXIEDIRT
    Expand Collapse

just like the bitches that started the myspace group about hating the troops, id like to catch a few of those people in my town, i seriously doubt they would make it out of town.....alive.

6. American

American
    Expand Collapse

The guy who headed my old Bible study had to endure a picketing of his church by this bigot. He said he had never felt the presense of so much evil in one place.

Believe me, nobody in Kansas likes him either. The "I hate Fred Phelps" group on Facebook is gigantic.

7. ZacD

ZacD
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to meet this Mr. Phelps.

I'd be the pigeon, and he'd be the little fat kid:

[img=342x484]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/zacdashner/2414Well_Fuck.jpg[/img]

8. JeepnTXJ

JeepnTXJ
    Expand Collapse

Yea, that same group is protesting the soldier's funeral here. A bunch of people are doing a counter-protest. We're trying to line up a few guys with 18-wheelers to conveniently "break-down" to block'em out . Also hold up tarps and stuff in front of them so they can't watch the thing. Cops have already told us that it's fine as long as noone gets "hurt".

How did you find that article, Zac?

9. BigGreenCTD

BigGreenCTD
    Expand Collapse

They protested a young marines funeral in my state (delaware) few months back it didnt work well for them. They had a STRONG opposition from the counter protesters couple guys attacked the westburo folks punching them what not. Then they slashed the tires on the van they were supposed to leave in and when a backup firecompany van came it was attacked too. I believe they may have got a large motorcycle gang to flood out the sound of them chanting as well. Im very surprised no ones made a death attempt on these folks. I dont care how much you hate the war thats just wrong to protest at a funeral.

10. JeepnTXJ

JeepnTXJ
    Expand Collapse

Well, I personally know of ALOT of people that are going to be there to try and hold these people back. Hopefully I'm not going to still be sick, but I may go anyways. maybe I can give a bunch of them a$$holes pink eye :rotfl: :rotfl:

11. Patent Pending

Patent Pending
    Expand Collapse

It really is a shame that anybody would do this. Could you imagine having a family member or friend die serving to protect the freedom of America, then have these a$$holes show up and protest at the funeral??? I'm sorry, but I'd lose it. I'd go crazy and start mowing them down one by one.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but I'm all for consequences for dumb a$$es too. :cuss: :x: :shoot:

12. Identity Crisis

Identity Crisis
    Expand Collapse

I made a post about this several months ago. The Patriot Guard was formed to block these people from disrupting military funerals. It's a group of motorcyclists who ride to the funeral and position themselves between the families and the protestors and hold up flags to block them out, and if they start chanting the riders fire up the bikes and point the pipes towards them and rev up to drown them out. check out http://patriotguard.org/

13. ZacD

ZacD
    Expand Collapse

In that thread "WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE?", or whatever it is titled, I noted that Archer mentioned something about a church group from Kansas was/were claiming they were going to protest at the Amish girls' funerals, which sparked my interest (in a very negative connotation). So, I Googled a search on "kansas church protest Amish funeral", or something along those lines, and found that article.

That Fred Phelps has a website, apparently, named dubyadubyadubya.godhatesfags.cawm.

The guy is a wacko and an aberration to humanity and all things civil. I, you, or the next person may or may not "appreciate," condone, or wish to speak of homosexual individuals or that lifestyle, but to each his/her own, as long as he/she doesn't try to push his/her lifestyle onto me. The old "do unto others" approach fits.

This cawksucker probably is a pedophile of homoerotic persuasion, himself. Many times, the folks who claim to be the staunchest against something tend to be those who are most in the closet about that "something." I think that old codger needs his time card punched.

14. superhawk2002

superhawk2002
    Expand Collapse

:withstupid:

Everyone who rides or has a big truck should join. I am a member and have been to one funeral. I posted about the funeral as well a few months ago.

If you have a big truck, they will let you block funeral entrances with it to keep protestors out. You have to stay in your vehicle, but if it happens to die or you cant get it started in the middle of a entrance, darn the luck.

15. JeepnTXJ

JeepnTXJ
    Expand Collapse

The Patriot Riders already have a thread about it on the site, so they'll be there.

16. Identity Crisis

Identity Crisis
    Expand Collapse

The Patriot Riders will only show up on a personal invite from the family, at which time there has been none, according to the Patriot Guard website.

17. superhawk2002

superhawk2002
    Expand Collapse

Russ is correct. I hope the families understand who the patriot guard riders are and seek thier support. I doubt they will tho.

18. JeepnTXJ

JeepnTXJ
    Expand Collapse

I'm talking about the funeral down here...

Here's the thread:

http://patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/forumid/11/postid/242722/view/topic/Default.aspx