1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Where can i buy POR-15?

Discussion in 'All Other Tech' started by frankentruckss, Feb 3, 2005.

1. frankentruckss

frankentruckss
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, i need some POR-15 and dont really have time to order it cause i want to get it by saturday night. Today i went to Sears Hardware, Autozone, and Advance Auto Parts. Autozone was the only place i found a person that had heard of it, and none of them carried it. Any idea what kind of store sells this? Is it even sold in stores or is it something you need to order? I might go check out some auto paint store saturday, but im no quite sure where it is and forget the name (im sure if i drive around enough i'll find it) and i dont wanna go out of my way to find out they dont carry it. Thanks in advance.

2. v10sport

v10sport
    Expand Collapse

Try por15 and see if they can express ship it. Ive havent seen it for sale in stores.

http://www.por15.com

3. K5Chris

K5Chris
    Expand Collapse

i got mine off ebay. i think a guy called eastcoastchoppers. got it a buck or 2 cheaper than the por15 store.

4. BLACK RAM CTD

BLACK RAM CTD
    Expand Collapse

I think every parts store in NJ has that stuff on the shelf. Guess no one down toy way carries that stuff

5. steved

steved
    Expand Collapse

Eastwood Company also carriers it (or something like it).

steved

6. adealac

adealac
    Expand Collapse

http://www.prp-porshop.com/index.html great service and standard over nite shipping.