1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

rockwell question

Discussion in 'Dodge 4x4' started by Ramatude, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ramatude

Ramatude
    Expand Collapse

I've seen a bunch of users here have rock wells, and using military axles they often have the blane military rims.

My question is, can rockwells use, or be modified to use after market rims that ud find online. (i really want rock wells, but dont have to put lame rims on)

2. redjosh

redjosh
    Expand Collapse

i run rocks and have stock military centers with tractor rims but you can get blanks tractor rims made with any centers you want you can all so do a conversion to a standard 8 lug rim for alot of money this is a great place for rockwell parts

http://ouversonengineering.com/new_super_8

he offers a lot of rockwell parts

3. olyelr

olyelr
    Expand Collapse

4. bajabomber87

bajabomber87
    Expand Collapse

Stazworks is what you want. cool designs, stong wheels, and the prices are pretty fair for what your getting.........in a rockwell pattern

5. Robert97dodge

Robert97dodge
    Expand Collapse

:withstupid: Stazworks is the {expletive} for sure!!! That is what I am running on mine and I have really beat the piss out of them and havent had any problems!! I am running a set of one off custom 20X14 stamped internal beadlocks with rock rings. When these things were new they ran about $600 a wheel and I bought 5 for $1800 with 48" goodyear tires!!

[​IMG]

That would be alien cross bones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. freakn450

freakn450
    Expand Collapse

NICE CHEVY! I'm eyeball'n an 82 crew cab 1 ton right now, that I'd like to set up like yours!

7. Ramatude

Ramatude
    Expand Collapse

the alien rims are pretty cool {expletive}, ill check out stazworks. pretty much the rims are the deciding factor between rockies and D60/70 set up. I know, flame me if u must but i like to have style with my truck as well. I need to buy a beater some day that i dont care about and can roll over in the woods and laugh.