off road trails in northern New Jersey

Discussion in 'Trail Info, Reviews, Stories, Tech' started by mickey, Nov 14, 2005.

1. NJ Denali

NJ Denali New Member

Haha, I enjoyed watching you trash your bumpers. I need to find some trails that have less mud on them.

2. mickey

mickey New Member

yea i had lots of fun... next time we go up joes gonna bring his moms range rover with traction control i want to see him mess up that thing because its leesed. :bigthumb:

3. 600Cummins

600Cummins New Member

Hey NJ ram your not the same person with that sick lil Ozark 250 are you?

4. NJ Denali

NJ Denali New Member

I WAS!

The Ozark was sold and is now cruising around in Venezuela if you can beleive that. I wish I never got rid of that lil bugger.

5. Tani1500

Tani1500 New Member

damn that sucks chris, i would go with you this weekend but i dont know how well my truck would do stock. i think im going to have to wate a few weeks before i do any real wheeling. give me a call if you want

6. mickey

mickey New Member

hey i did some wheeling with chris in my stock truck. FYI my truck has almost bald tires and bad shocks but i think it did pretty good. even though i got stuck like 5-6 times and chris had to tow me out. me and my freind are going up again this weekend sunday. he has a range rover and i got my dodge ram 1500 this will be awsome because they are both stock :poke:

7. Tani1500

Tani1500 New Member

trust me i would be there too but im also having 4 wheel drive issues. :twak: :flipoff:

8. mickey

mickey New Member

damn that sucks what happened to your four wheel drive????? :wall:

9. Tani1500

Tani1500 New Member

it bangs really hard when i step on the gas. i stil dont know what the hells wrong with it and i really dont want to pay someone to fix it for me because i know what will happen. :kicknuts:

10. Rob sharples

Rob sharples Member

Yup just got stuck right down the trails from a and p lmao

11. RootBreaker

RootBreaker Well-Known Member

wow 2hr from me.. loooong drive...