1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Jeep Brute

Discussion in 'Jeep 4x4' started by Clint Z, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Clint Z

Clint Z
    Expand Collapse

In the January OFF-ROAD magazine on page 12 they are talking about a concept jeep. It's called a Jeep Brute. It's based on a late-model TJ, except with a fullsize bed and a fairly spacious cab. It has a 5.9L V-8 from a Jeep Grand Cherokee. On it, it has an ARB bull bar front bumper holding a Warn 9500i winch and IPF auxiliary lights, OE dodge ram alloy wheels(17x8), 37x12.50R17 BFG Mud-Terrain's. It has an airbag suspension, a front dana 44 axle, and a rear Currie-built Dana 60 axle. Looks Bada$$, in the magazine they have some pics, one of the pics is it flexing.

2. Cam_Cam

Cam_Cam
    Expand Collapse

It has the 5.9L V-8 from the Grand Cherokee? I thought that they had the 5.2L in them. The Grand Cherokee Limiteds come with them.

3. 4wDakota

4wDakota
    Expand Collapse

Do a search for AEV Brute. Pictures have been posted already :D:

4. Clint Z

Clint Z
    Expand Collapse

Pictures, but not info :bigthumb:

No, I didnt search for it, because it seemed new and i thought it would be talked about a lot. I didnt see it on the first page, so i just thought, "It's probably not on here yet." :sorry:

5. T R A V I S

T R A V I S
    Expand Collapse

I think it had 35 inch MT/R's not that it matters

6. djgaston

djgaston
    Expand Collapse

No this one has 37 inch BFG MT's, I have the magazine right here next to me. I think a company took the concept and then put some aftermarket stuff on it or something, I didn't read (I just look at the pictures) but it looked like some sort of aftermarket show vehicle or one that might be made to order. Looked really good though.

7. v10sport

v10sport
    Expand Collapse

5.9 were available on the later model Grand Cherokees

8. Russianwolf

Russianwolf
    Expand Collapse

http://www.aev-conversions.com

they make lots of vehicles based of the TJ. Take a look, but they are very pricy.

9. altahoe95

altahoe95
    Expand Collapse

that joker looks killer.any body seen some action pics of it anywhere?