I miss PS.com too

Discussion in 'The Brothel' started by BK, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Alphacowboy

Alphacowboy Well-Known Member

2. buckshot83

buckshot83 Well-Known Member

I got an email yesterday ill be back on here now that I have a good phone to use to get on here

3. nothere1984

nothere1984 New Member

4. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 New Member

Yup, I'm still here

5. BigXBear

BigXBear Well-Known Member

Hey look a thread for everyone that joined in the stone age! HELLO EVERYONE!

6. JasonB

JasonB Administrator Staff Member

hey man, hows it going? good to see you swing by

7. redrider808

redrider808 New Member

8. BigXBear

Its going good, Live in the OC now, married, still driving my blazer. Haven't been off road for 2 years. Still dreaming of that SAS, that will never happen. Does that make me a recovering 4x4 junkie? :dunno:

Like the layout of the site, it is very Iphone-esque

9. JasonB

JasonB Administrator Staff Member

I know how you feel. My truck has not run in 4 years, have not wheeled but once as a passenger in that time. As you know, other priorities

if you are browsing on the iPhone, the site will automatically switch to mobile view. If you want the full site, click the Full Version link at the bottom of the pages.

10. buckshot83

Bigxbear didnt you ust to do those iron man or though man compations ? Do still do them

11. BigXBear

Strongman, and I sure do! Just did a big one in Vegas October 1st for the first chance to qualify for the pro series, Next year hopefully is my big year and I finally get a chance to qualify for the Worlds Strongest Man Super series, and hopefully the big show at Worlds Strongest Man.

this is my 6th or 7th year doing it and I am finally reaching the top guys of the sport.

12. buckshot83

We will have to look for you on tv

13. BK

BK Well-Known Member

Getting folks from the original Uwharrie trips together and thought I'd swing by!

14. Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake Well-Known Member

Heeeeyyyyy youuuuu guyyyyssssss!!

15. farkum

farkum Well-Known Member

Stopped in for old time sake. Had a lot of fun with guys from ps.com back in the day. Alpha is driving a stock height Denali now :(

RamAford likes this.
  16. dennhop

dennhop Well-Known Member

blast from the past, lol, I haven't wheeled in years-got too expensive, lol. I couldn't afford the parts to keep fixing what I broke!

17. RamAford

RamAford Well-Known Member

Its good to see a few names I recognize. I still keep up with a handful of guys/gals ive met on here.

18. CMG_Chelsea

CMG_Chelsea Administrator

Well, don't be a stranger guys!

19. RootBreaker

RootBreaker Well-Known Member

sup all... well i blew up my 14b ff and parts,most, are in so working on it this weekend if i can find time. I started college (im 44).. plus coach soccer plus both kids got their black belts, plus this and that plus not sure what else but i dont have time!!!! HAH...

oh sold my 2013 sierra crew cab z92 and bought the wife a 2016 JKU - MEH....
    17yr old in the house now and driving - trying to get him a car but he wants a jeep... so he is going to have to wait for the right deal cuz they are expensive!!!!