1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Honda's avalanche look alike

Discussion in 'Chevy/GMC 4x4' started by SWFL4x4, Jan 13, 2005.

1. SWFL4x4

SWFL4x4
    Expand Collapse

2. chevywhlr04

chevywhlr04
    Expand Collapse

that is one ugly truck :twak:

3. koso

koso
    Expand Collapse

looks like a avalanche/tacoma all comingled into one truck.... looks ugly

4. RolledToy

RolledToy
    Expand Collapse

what a bastard child of a truck :roll: :bad:

5. CHOGA

CHOGA
    Expand Collapse

Ghey

6. sfh_off-road

sfh_off-road
    Expand Collapse

coming from honda that is exactly the same as what i expected to see! A the cant make something original and B they took what was a pretty cool truck and took out all the parts that made it cool! I think this truck is the ugliest thing ive seen made and it surprises me that even honda could make that!

7. Cracker

Cracker
    Expand Collapse

:withstupid:

8. crow5716

crow5716
    Expand Collapse

ewww

[img=49x23]http://5716.8k.com/ps/crow.gif[/img]

9. hi ho silver

hi ho silver
    Expand Collapse

Ya but people will buy it because it is foreign and the us loves foreign automobiles.

10. RamAford

RamAford
    Expand Collapse

:withstupid: everyone loves honda's...i mean how many civics do you see running around. but that think so one UGLY mofo. i wouldnt mind having one to flex the ram on though!

11. Kider

Kider
    Expand Collapse

i wouldnt even venture to call it a truck.. honda should stick with what they are good at...

:nono:

12. SalvagExpert

SalvagExpert
    Expand Collapse

people dont care if its ugly, as long as its trendy!

see folks, this is why junkyards are going out of business.... in 10 years, no one will be driving one of those things, let alone want parts for one. add to the fact theres so much plastic on the stupid things there value for scrap is next to nothing.

that thing is so flippin dumb, GOSH!

13. HardcoreHemi

HardcoreHemi
    Expand Collapse

what do you get when you cross a Honda odyssey, civic and an CR-V? A P.O.S. like you see here.

I dunno 'bout y'all but what happened to just a normal regular truck made out of steel? Not something thats gonna crack or crush like a can at a 15mph accident? I have a plastic car, what happens in winter when you pull your car into a parking spot and the bumper slides over the sidewalk, it cracks. :fu:

14. does it matter

does it matter
    Expand Collapse

id buy it.

put some 18"s or 20"s on it, a fart can muffler, a wing on the back, some ground effects, a couple of bodylong stickers, a v-tec on the windshield.

all that it would be good to go.

15. Matt69

Matt69
    Expand Collapse

That is one of the ugliest vehicles I have ever seen. :puke: :rainfro: :blowup:

16. CaliK5

CaliK5
    Expand Collapse

i just got back from the auto show checkin that thing out myself... only cool feature was underbed storage due to lack of gastank size, no worries though i dont think that 3.5litre 180hp motors gunna be a threat to any of us lmao!!!

17. njsptrooper

njsptrooper
    Expand Collapse

:fu:

sorry had to get that out. I suppose that truck comes standard with neons and oversized exhaust?

EDIT: ah well why am I wasting my breath, it's not much uglier than the Element.

18. LiquiDaze

LiquiDaze
    Expand Collapse

Well im no honda fan and its not the best looking thing I have ever seen but I think with a few improvments it wouldnt be a bad looking truck. They just need to split the box from the cab, lift it 2 or 3", put some solid axels onit, seperate the bummper from the grill, and level out the top of the box. But other than that its not too bad. But I dought that will happen its just for sum yuppe with too much cash who wants to feel like hes cool driveing a truck that will never leave the pavement. And you half to addmit the avalanche was for the same thing. I know of very few avalanche's that are lifted or used for what trucks are made for.

[img=380x228]http://fp.images.autos.msn.com/merismus/as/autoshow2005/photos/l_honda-041.jpg[/img]

19. Browning89

Browning89
    Expand Collapse

wat a pos!! i bet the ricerheads will put fart cannons on those too haha

20. SWFL4x4

SWFL4x4
    Expand Collapse

Man I'm glad i posted this most of you hit the nail on the head POS..er truck