1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Girls on this site

Discussion in 'Funny Old Crap' started by 98dodgeram, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 98dodgeram

98dodgeram
    Expand Collapse

I think it is great to see girls that love 4x4 and lifting them and so on. hope to see more welcome aboard ladies

(And for the girls that see this does your boyfriend or husband have the same interest as you or are your on.)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

2. 77FordHiBoyGal17

77FordHiBoyGal17
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the enthusiasm, it's nice to know that ya'll actually somewhat respect us. :bigthumb:

3. MotorHead

MotorHead
    Expand Collapse

Simmer down there 98! LOL

Translation: I like girls who drive trucks can I see some pictures?

Translation: Are you single? :D:

4. JeepinBlue

JeepinBlue
    Expand Collapse

MotorHead - True.... but i am sure you don't mind it!! HA HA HA :D:

5. Camo

Camo
    Expand Collapse

Nice translation Motorhead. :bigthumb:

6. Farm Boy Kustoms

Farm Boy Kustoms
    Expand Collapse

LOL that's a good translation..

yeah man me and my girl share the same interests.

my trucks lifted and so is hers! yes it is hers and she paid for it and even helped me put it on. never been with a girl that was like her before.

7. Punkineater

Punkineater
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I'll just come out and say it. Can you girls please post some pictures for these fine gentlemen?

8. 98dodgeram

98dodgeram
    Expand Collapse

its not like that motorhead although........ :D:

9. WHOsURmomma

WHOsURmomma
    Expand Collapse

[img=400x300]http://www.pavementsucks.com/album/uwharrie20020816/042479-R1-2A_1.jpg[/img]

[img=400x300]http://www.pavementsucks.com/album/uwharrie20020816/042479-R1-8A_1.jpg[/img]

10. Offroadram

Offroadram
    Expand Collapse

Lol, that is funny! I appreciate that you guys do respect us for offroad enthusiasts though! Since I do not have a boyfriend or husband, my passion for offroading, pulling wrenches, and big trucks is mine, and all mine, same goes for my Ram! She's my baby, even though she is still a midget right now. (Gotta get a lift on her!)

11. RaminCountryGrl

RaminCountryGrl
    Expand Collapse

Us girls with 4X4 trucks are just as capable. :p: I'll take on any of yawl guys. Im always up for that challenge. No husband, No boyfriend, just me and my Ram :D: I do have pictures, but I wont post them. Too ugly to advertise..heh :silly:

12. ruffram

ruffram
    Expand Collapse

Glad to see a girl with no attachments who is independent and confident and has a 4x4. Kudos to you all. I am sure she meant the truck was too ugly to advertise. Any girl w/ a 4x4 is good enough for me. As for pics, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of a girl and her truck. As Martha would say: "Its a very good thing"

13. RaminCountryGrl

RaminCountryGrl
    Expand Collapse

Truck too ugly to advertise? heh. Doubtful! Around here my trucks known as the d!ck magnet. lol I have pictures of my truck posted, thanks to Jason B! on the 10th page of Dodges. If you reaaally wanna see a picture of me..I might could work something out.

14. MuscleHead

MuscleHead
    Expand Collapse

I could not find the pictures of your truck and i would love to see a picture of ya.

15. WMIF

WMIF
    Expand Collapse

she didnt submit it. its up now though.

16. RaminCountryGrl

RaminCountryGrl
    Expand Collapse

It wouldnt work for me, Jason B threw it up there. =)

17. cntrygrln24x4s

cntrygrln24x4s
    Expand Collapse

This message is for my BABY GIRL RAMINCOUNTRYGRL! Get em Katie! I love ya! See ya didn't even think i was on this site? I might not own a 4x4, but I sure do love me a man in a big truck, ain't that right girl? Yes, and it's true, around here her dodge is known as the DICK MAGNET. Guys want pics of me? I'll post em, just let me know who wants em! I LOVE YOU KT! :p:

18. SG

SG
    Expand Collapse

I am glad the guys and gals here are very opened minded and friendly. After all, we do have at least one wonderful thing in common. WE LOVE BIG TRUCKS! :D: I may not be Mr. Goodwrench, but i do get down and dirty. I have installed carbs, clutches, port work on heads, etc. I am also open to any tech tips, suggestions, opinions, you name it.

Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to post a pic...hee hee

19. RaminCountryGrl

RaminCountryGrl
    Expand Collapse

I knew you were on here J. It shows new members! You may not own your own truck, but you know I letcha drive the dick magnet!

:p:

20. cntrygrln24x4s

cntrygrln24x4s
    Expand Collapse

KT! I love ya... yea well one day I'll own a 4x4, but white girl is broke these days! I need to learn how to post my pic on here! I don't know! Someone help me please! :-?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.