1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Does anyone still make a Gumbo Monster Mudder?

Discussion in 'Tires/Wheels' started by mopar4life, Sep 28, 2009.

1. mopar4life

mopar4life
    Expand Collapse

I bought a set of older 38.5x15x15 Gumbo Monster Mudders by Gateway tire. I read that Gateway sold the licensing and such to another company. Does anybody still produce these tires? Im needing to get one new one as I have a tire that is wore more than the rest. Then I could get another wheel and have a full size spare :D:

2. outalne94z71

outalne94z71
    Expand Collapse

no longer made, national tire had a few left a couple years ago but i am sure they are gone now

i would just get swampers, gumbos are too soft and chunk easy, i have 40's on mine and when they are finally done i don't know what i will get as these cut gumbos go through anything i throw at them

3. mopar4life

mopar4life
    Expand Collapse

:wall: just my luck...I plan on gettin Boggers when this set wears out. It see's alot of small town driving with the longest drive being about 15 mile round trip at most. I figure these will last me for at least 6 months or so. It used to have 39.5x15.50 TSLs on it back in the day. Im thinking of going back with the same size but in a Bogger when its time for new tires. Thanks for the help though :bigthumb: