1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

CAD delete

Discussion in 'Dodge 4x4' started by SmallTownRam, Jan 13, 2009.

1. SmallTownRam

SmallTownRam
    Expand Collapse

hey well what do you guy know about this and i dont really have the money to get the whole hub conversion sooooooo can i just use the one peice axle and is that a bad thing to do is it gonna break anyhitng and my driveshaft is gonna spin all the time right

2. quick10ss

quick10ss
    Expand Collapse

just get the posi lock cable kit if your cad is acting up. also there is a vacum actuator on the t case that goes bad. just a couple of ideas

3. swirvin21

swirvin21
    Expand Collapse

You can get the CAD delete option now without purchasing the whole kit. Did you look at EMS?

http://emsoffroad.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=128_129

I upgraded my whole system at once, but I upgraded to 35 spline shafts. You can just order the CAD and replace the one side, but you could damage a hub assembly during disassembly or any number of things. If you're GOING to do the conversion, just get the cable lock :withstupid: for now and save up to do it all at once.

Word of advice. If you're paying someone else to do the conversion make sure you keep in mind whether you're planning to upgrade gear, spline counts, etc. If you're going to do gears it'll save you money if it's all done at once.

4. SmallTownRam

SmallTownRam
    Expand Collapse

nah i am doing 586s andi just want to get rid of it idk if it is acting up