1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

Best all around lift kit for GMC sierra?

Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain/Suspension' started by 4x4 action, Dec 3, 2007.

1. 4x4 action

4x4 action
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering what you guys recommend for the best all around lift kit for a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500? I will be driving the truck everyday and it won't leave the road much at all. So i want to look into a 6" lift that handels and rides good.

2. 4x4 action

4x4 action
    Expand Collapse

Anyone have some advice?

3. Gopher

Gopher
    Expand Collapse

I had an RCD kit on my '99 chevy i used to own. It was a well made kit and the truck still had good road manners after the install. My .02

http://www.racecardynamics.com/home.htm

4. FarNorCal Hillbilly

FarNorCal Hillbilly
    Expand Collapse

I have a 6" RCD on my 2000 Chevy, it handles pretty good on the road, takes corners surprisingly well. I work for a company that sells and installs the RCD lifts, and they say it is one of the best ones on the market right now.

5. Robert97dodge

Robert97dodge
    Expand Collapse

A friend of mine local here owns a shop and they sell the 6" procomp lift and they do TONS of them. It seems like they install one on the IFS chevy as least every other week. The trucks still ride great after the lift too.