A similar site to Craigslist only you can sell guns and ammo here.

Discussion in 'The Brothel' started by Hometheaterman, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Hometheaterman

Hometheaterman Well-Known Member

I just thought this site was cool since you can sell guns and ammo on it and you can't on Craigslist. I had never heard of it until today so thought I'd try to help spread the word.

http://www.swapgiant.com

BTW I'm in no way connected to this site I just heard about it on another forum. Unless I try to sell stuff or buy stuff on there. Not like I work for them or anything.

2. BlueDodgeRam

BlueDodgeRam New Member

looks like nobody else has heard of it either. :flipoff:

3. Bayou Billy

Bayou Billy New Member

You still can't really legally sell guns online without going through a FFL holder.

4. BigWillieStyle_21

BigWillieStyle_21 New Member

Yea, It still has to be shipped to a FFL just like GunBroker.com

5. rhess1488

rhess1488 New Member

yea, IMO, no one else has heard of it either...

i search "gun" in oregon, and nothing pops up, i tried a few other weapon names, and nothing poped up as well...

but, cool site, just not enough use

6. slowpoke

slowpoke New Member

here in oklahoma if your face to face you dont need a ffl to sell a gun. doesnt matter if its rifle,shotgun, or pistol

7. Hometheaterman

Hometheaterman Well-Known Member

That's how it is for VA. Since that site would be like craigslist and you would deal with people locally no FFL would be needed.

It looks to be a cool site but like said not enough people use it. I'm hoping that will chance but I'm not sure that it will as for the most part Craigslist has quite a bit of good stuff.