1. Sorry for the initial hiccups after launch. Everyone should be able to login now.

Welcome to the new Pavement Sucks!

If you are having a problem logging in, try RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD HERE

2001 Dodge Ram QC Factory Infinity Amp

Discussion in 'All Other Tech' started by cybrcwby, Aug 1, 2004.

1. cybrcwby

cybrcwby
    Expand Collapse

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram with the factory Imfinity Stereo. I have since upgraded the entire stereo system with an Xplode Deck, 10 CD Changer, Xplode 4 Channel Amp w/ Built in Crossover, Xplode 6x9 speakers in the front doors, Xplode 6.5 speakers in the back doors, (2) Xplode 10" subs driven by a D-Drive Amp. I am still running the factory infinity tweeters in the pillars. The system sounds ok, the bass is outstanding, but it distorts some on the high end. I discovered that the factory infinity amp is still installed. 1) Does anyone know where this amp is located. 2) Does anyone have any ideas to bypass it. 3) Does anyone know where I can find the stereo wiring diagram for this infinity system. 4) Does anyone have any idea on how the wire the 6x9 speakers and the infinity tweeters together on the same channel. (Will I need a bass block or a high pass filter if I do this) Any help, ideas, or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

2. v10sport

v10sport
    Expand Collapse

The amp is located right next to the speaker in the front doors

3. cybrcwby

cybrcwby
    Expand Collapse

Thanks V10sport ... Does anyone else have any idea on the wiring (color code) for the tweaters and the 6x9s .... and how the hook up on one channel ... in series or parallel? any help would be appeciated ... thanks