Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Girls on this site
10-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Post: #1
 
I think it is great to see girls that love 4x4 and lifting them and so on. hope to see more welcome aboard ladies

(And for the girls that see this does your boyfriend or husband have the same interest as you or are your on.)
Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool




see pic and specs of my truck here<BR>http://www.cardomain.com/id/98dodgeram4x4
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:23 AM
Post: #2
 
thanks for the enthusiasm, it's nice to know that ya'll actually somewhat respect us. Thumbs Up!
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:27 AM
Post: #3
 
Simmer down there 98! LOL

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote:
I think it is great to see girls that love 4x4 and lifting them and so on. hope to see more

Translation: I like girls who drive trucks can I see some pictures?

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote
(And for the girls that see this does your boyfriend or husband have the same interest as you or are your on.)

Translation: Are you single? Very Happy




Ryan
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:34 AM
Post: #4
 
Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:27, MotorHead wrote:
Simmer down there 98! LOL

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote:
I think it is great to see girls that love 4x4 and lifting them and so on. hope to see more

Translation: I like girls who drive trucks can I see some pictures?

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote
(And for the girls that see this does your boyfriend or husband have the same interest as you or are your on.)

Translation: Are you single? Very Happy


MotorHead - True.... but i am sure you don't mind it!! HA HA HA Very Happy




2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport<BR> ~ 4.5 Rubicon Express Lift<BR> ~ 35x12.50r15 BFGs<BR> ~ SYE and Tom Woods Drive Shaft<BR><BR>FORMERLY: SilverOffroadster
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:38 AM
Post: #5
 
Nice translation Motorhead. Thumbs Up!




\"In the mud you got to drive it like you stole it!!\"<BR><BR>The Camo Limo, it will be missed
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:39 AM
Post: #6
 
LOL that's a good translation..

yeah man me and my girl share the same interests.

my trucks lifted and so is hers! yes it is hers and she paid for it and even helped me put it on. never been with a girl that was like her before.




28" suspension 3" body
Dana 60 front
GM 14 Bolt rear,
5.13's Front and Rear,
16.00R20 XZL's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:42 AM
Post: #7
 
Okay, I'll just come out and say it. Can you girls please post some pictures for these fine gentlemen?




2004 Ram 2500 Cummins 6-Speed<BR>2007 Toyota 4Runner<BR>http://www.punkineater.com
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Post: #8
 
its not like that motorhead although........ Very Happy




see pic and specs of my truck here<BR>http://www.cardomain.com/id/98dodgeram4x4
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 09:04 AM
Post: #9
 
[Image: 042479-R1-2A_1.jpg]
[Image: 042479-R1-8A_1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2002, 09:35 AM
Post: #10
 
Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:27, MotorHead wrote:
Simmer down there 98! LOL

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote:
I think it is great to see girls that love 4x4 and lifting them and so on. hope to see more

Translation: I like girls who drive trucks can I see some pictures?

Quote:On 2002-10-25 08:17, 98dodgeram wrote
(And for the girls that see this does your boyfriend or husband have the same interest as you or are your on.)

Translation: Are you single? Very Happy
Lol, that is funny! I appreciate that you guys do respect us for offroad enthusiasts though! Since I do not have a boyfriend or husband, my passion for offroading, pulling wrenches, and big trucks is mine, and all mine, same goes for my Ram! She's my baby, even though she is still a midget right now. (Gotta get a lift on her!)




diesel chick<BR><BR>\'01 obese white/black paint gelding<BR>\'99 sorrel/white pain in the @$$ paint gelding<BR>\'06 2500 CTD 4x4 Ram<BR>\'98 1500 360 4X4 Ram<BR>\'95 1500 360 4X4 Ram-SOLD<BR>\'95 2.0 5 speed Neon-SOLD <BR>\'78 2500 400 4X4 Ram M.I.M.H.A Mud Bog truck-SOLD<BR>\'78 350 Chevy Nova I.M.C.A. Hobby Stock car for sale
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  get in girls buckshot83 89 7,118 02-01-2006 02:08 PM
Last Post: MUCHADO

Forum Jump:

[-]
Permissions Box
You cannot Post Threads.
You cannot Post Replies.
You cannot Post Attachments.
You can Edit Your Posts.
HTML is off
MyCode is on
Smilies is on
[img]-code is on
[-]
Permissions Box
You cannot Post Threads.
You cannot Post Replies.
You cannot Post Attachments.
You can Edit Your Posts.
HTML is off
MyCode is on
Smilies is on
[img]-code is on